PDA

View Full Version : Safety First! - Ends 13th October

the.games
02-10-2012, 09:35 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/72/Safety+First

Health and safety is something that is a major part of everyone's day to day lives, especially the lives of those still at school or in employment. In my opinion, some of the health and safety rules are ridiculous. I remember when there was no health and safety and just good old common sense, and there was a lot less trouble with that system!

So for this competition, I would like you to tell me the most idiotic rule you have ever seen.

The funniest will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

BreakfastBacon
09-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I hope laws count because i know alot of funny laws

Wyoming: illegal to paint sparrows and sell them as parakeets
Oregon: not allowed to stand by a building without a reason
New york: Donkeys not allowed to be kept in bathtubs
Michigan: It is illegal to carry an ice cream cone in your pocket

Pretty dumb huh?

Criddie
12-10-2012, 09:12 AM
In Canada, It is illegal for a teen to walk down main street for Fort Qu'Appelle with their shoes untied.

This one just made me go " Ya don't sayyy..." - In Alabama, it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

KymKo
12-10-2012, 03:10 PM
"you must talk here"

Kelster462
13-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Montgomery: It is considered an offense to open an umbrella on a street, for fear of it spooking horses.
Slavery is still legal in Decatur, Alabama.
The game of crackaloo is illegal in Fairfield, Ala.
You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
You may not drive barefooted.

Those are a few I know of.

Sho
14-10-2012, 03:16 PM
I am on work experience in a primary school and none of the children (including the older ones) are allowed to use a knife to cut their food at dinner time. They have to either try to cut it with their plastic forks or ask one of the teachers to cut it for them.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!