PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye :( [Just Incase :D]

God
05-10-2012, 09:42 AM
Guys my Trialed Events is over today and I would like to say goodbye to the events sections if I am not picked.
This was a troublesome week to do my events due to Sport, but I managed to get some good events in.
Hoping I wont have to leave you all, because I would love to part of the habbox team.

Yours Truly,
RonalMc.Donald
Tyler.

sex
05-10-2012, 09:48 AM
im sure you will be fine! :)

e5
05-10-2012, 10:39 AM
they may as well not pick you, now you've said bye.... why do it early? you don't get banned for failing your trial you know.

Chris
05-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Hopefully you'll pass, but even if you don't there is no reason for you to leave! :)

David
05-10-2012, 04:17 PM
http://www.clima.net.cn/Files/dengcong/Detergent/straws.jpg

bye pal

LiquidLuck.
13-10-2012, 07:22 AM
Why post a ''Leaving'' thread saying ''just in case'' you don't get the full job? That's like ''give me the job or i'll quit''.
You should stick around not because you got events organiser but because you like the habbox community and you're glad to be part of it.

Also if you hosted all 4 events you needed to and they were pretty good, you'll get it. Managers realize it's your first weeks and don't expect nothing too amazing. They give you time to learn.

Aiden
13-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Seems you got the role anyway so welldone! Maybe next time wait for the results before you say your leaving lol?

CrazyLemurs
13-10-2012, 08:02 AM
LOL I don't think he was threatening anything bad with this thread, just preparing for a possible situation.

Although, Zahz is right, and if you do fail, you can always apply again the next time :)
It seemed to me like your trial has been pretty confident, so it's likely you've passed!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!