PDA

View Full Version : Revisited the forum after 2 years...

Shrlurp
12-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Like the title says, I used this forum a lot over a period of 4 year but haven't in the last 2 years. I thought i'd visit and was pleasantly surprised how well the forum is looking!

Flicked through the users and saw some regulars still knocking about which is great and also all the new members is fantastic :)

Still and probably always will be the best Habbo fansite!

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Manager): From "Habbox Feedback", as it is better suited here!

Stephen
12-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Technically the forum is actually **** but the people who are still on here from years back are just too addicted to leave

hamheyelliot
12-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Technically the forum is actually **** but the people who are still on here from years back are just too addicted to leave

*slowly raises hand*

Welcome back though! Habbox has definitely improved over the years even if the rate of discussion hasn't...

xxMATTGxx
12-10-2012, 06:02 PM

While that may be the case it also doesn't help that Habbo is also having a bad time in terms of it's numbers. As they have dropped drastically compared to earlier on this year. Not saying we can't do better but their performance also does affect the performance of fansites. But like any website, Habbox has it's up and downs and it's a good sign we are still here.

Like the title says, I used this forum a lot over a period of 4 year but haven't in the last 2 years. I thought i'd visit and was pleasantly surprised how well the forum is looking!

Flicked through the users and saw some regulars still knocking about which is great and also all the new members is fantastic :)

Still and probably always will be the best Habbo fansite!

Well I guess you could say a lot of stuff has changed within the past few years here at Habbox. Even if some of those changes are good/bad. Always nice to see feedback like this though. Welcome back to the forums as well!

Aiden
12-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Well well come back, I'm new so yeahh! You will surely love me! I bet the old layout was just like Grey with Jin in the background lol.

Stephen
12-10-2012, 07:12 PM
imo this should be turned into a pokemon forum

David
12-10-2012, 07:25 PM
welcome back

imo this should be turned into a pokemon forum

a wild stephen has appeared

Samantha
12-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Oh nice, good to see a West Yorkshire person seeing as we've sort of lost one Mathew; to University. I was here two years ago on my other account (banned) but I'm unsure if I remember you! Welcome back though :D.

Cerys
13-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Welcome back, my fellow Leeds person :3

Can't really remember what the forum was like 2 years ago. Such bad memory. xD

LiquidLuck.
20-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome back! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!