21-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Red;
Seikou;

sex
21-10-2012, 11:28 AM
they said you false reported crazylemurs which got him muted ol

SackRace
21-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Heard this from other staff that you were banned for troll reporting CrazyLemurs and when he got muted you also admitted it.

the.games
Yup the log says it's for troll reporting CrazyLemurs.

If you disagree with the ban, please feel free to contact a member of Senior Staff or management.
Ms.Aquamarine; Garriet; Red; Polarisation;

scottish
I didn't false report him lol?

He used the word 'skope' to avoid the filter on 'skype'

1) Avoiding filter would obviously get him muted
2) Talking about skype alone usually results in a mute/ban instantly

In no way was it a false report

So ban is pointless, remove it pls Red;

sex
21-10-2012, 11:35 AM

So ban is pointless, remove it pls Red;

Kinda right, one of the rules off the help desk is too "Follow the Habbo way" can't except users to obey it when the staff don't? But yeah im pretty sure this would automatically get you muted....... not that i'm about to try it or anything lol

scottish
21-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Indeed, I have every right to report a staff member who is avoiding both habbox help desk rules and the habbo way

Fail to see how this is 'trolling' or false reporting.

so unban me Red; CrazyLemurs; and accept you're wrong.

---------- Post added 21-10-2012 at 12:42 PM ----------
Polarisation; reply to this instead of saying stuff in the help desk pls

scottish
21-10-2012, 11:55 AM
Ok, so you ban me, obviously you realize the ban is pointless hence won't reply in this thread and accept your wrong

still waiting Red; Ms.Aquamarine; CrazyLemurs; Polarisation; xxMATTGxx; runeaddict99; and any other staff members who read this thread

Ms.Aquamarine
21-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Your ban has been removed, but it would be nice to private message myself, Garriet, and SyrupyMonkey if they broke a rule next time. :)

Kyle
21-10-2012, 12:00 PM
lmao scott get a life!

False reporting - probably not. Trolling - well, yes. You have a known modus operandi within the helpdesk of doing anything you can to annoy members and are especially relentless when it comes to a handful of staff members. :P In this case, though, I'm inclined to agree that it's not really worth a ban since crazylemurs, as a staff member, should know better than to break this rule, especially since so many people (including him quite a few times, I'm pretty sure) have been banned/muted for it. Considering your track record it would probably be wise not to announce it when you report a staff member in future ;)

GoldenMerc
21-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Not sure why he got banned for false reporting, when rosy is there its normally dead, when shes gone all the staff are wild minus a few. just because he reported a member of staff doesnt mean it was false :P

scottish
21-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Your ban has been removed, but it would be nice to private message myself, Garriet, and SyrupyMonkey if they broke a rule next time. :)

If you're not in the help desk I'm not gonna look through forum to see if you're online when I can simply post a thread and get a reply from those who banned me.

I'm also going to instantly report anyone who breaks the rule (why shouldn't I? they should be punished by mods for what they do), and i'm fairly sure no management would warn a staff member for saying skype lol.

lmao scott get a life!

False reporting - probably not. Trolling - well, yes. You have a known modus operandi within the helpdesk of doing anything you can to annoy members and are especially relentless when it comes to a handful of staff members. :P In this case, though, I'm inclined to agree that it's not really worth a ban since crazylemurs, as a staff member, should know better than to break this rule, especially since so many people (including him quite a few times, I'm pretty sure) have been banned/muted for it. Considering your track record it would probably be wise not to announce it when you report a staff member in future ;)

Why not? :P No-one should be banned for reporting a staff member lmao..

Zak
21-10-2012, 12:16 PM

So ban is pointless, remove it pls @Red (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=81989);

I said "sky", 1 minute later I got warned not to as/give out personal details. Which was fair enough because I was implying skype :P

Kyle
21-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Why not? :P No-one should be banned for reporting a staff member lmao..
Within reason... With the current mod situation it's pretty easy to get banned for saying anything and when there's people like you sitting there all day reporting anything that even remotely breaks the rules (saying skype/variations of it or something 'sexually explicit' during a conversation, for example) it's just annoying. That said, there is a certain amount of responsibility on staff members to be extra careful about what they say. I would say that as a rule of thumb, reporting every time anything is said or luring someone into saying something ( e.g. through a 'game' or seemingly innocent question) should be punishable. Reporting for clear rule breaks (real sexual solicitation, bullying, etc.) should not.

scottish
21-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Within reason... With the current mod situation it's pretty easy to get banned for saying anything and when there's people like you sitting there all day reporting anything that even remotely breaks the rules (saying skype/variations of it or something 'sexually explicit' during a conversation, for example) it's just annoying. That said, there is a certain amount of responsibility on staff members to be extra careful about what they say. I would say that as a rule of thumb, reporting every time anything is said or luring someone into saying something ( e.g. through a 'game' or seemingly innocent question) should be punishable. Reporting for clear rule breaks (real sexual solicitation, bullying, etc.) should not.

Moderators don't really ban for silly reasons now though, I've swore/avoided filter etc a few times and never been banned and with a specific female staff member in the room it's safe to assume someone is reporting me.

Luring someone into saying something, and reporting for a legitimate reason is completely different though lol obviously doing that (and if the staff member is stupid enough to do it) then it's right to ban the person

but for someone to report a staff member who broke the rules without you doing anything then banning them is just completely stupid

This never used to be the case and it isn't on the rules so i'm assuming it's another made up rule so butt hurt staff can get their way? :P

Matt
21-10-2012, 12:57 PM
So wait, you're saying you will intentionally report a staff member just for your own entertainment to see them get banned or muted because you don't deem it fair on yourself getting permed or banned for trolling? Wouldn't you just leave HxHD as it is instead of being a jerk.

Hardly surprises me tbh. As Kyle said, your track record of trolling and causing trouble in HxHD is endless. Why should you be unbanned if you are just going to sit there and wait for someone to say something that's "bannable" and report them. You should have been permed a while ago IMO. You haven't improved you ways since i left, from what it looks like. And why does this certain issue even need a feedback thread. Is it you trying to get a reaction from others? lol. Why not pm Rosie, Harriet or staff AGM?

scottish
21-10-2012, 01:14 PM
So wait, you're saying you will intentionally report a staff member just for your own entertainment to see them get banned or muted because you don't deem it fair on yourself getting permed or banned for trolling? Wouldn't you just leave HxHD as it is instead of being a jerk.

Hardly surprises me tbh. As Kyle said, your track record of trolling and causing trouble in HxHD is endless. Why should you be unbanned if you are just going to sit there and wait for someone to say something that's "bannable" and report them. You should have been permed a while ago IMO. You haven't improved you ways since i left, from what it looks like. And why does this certain issue even need a feedback thread. Is it you trying to get a reaction from others? lol. Why not pm Rosie, Harriet or staff AGM?

Can you read?

Evidently not...

I said I'd report people if they break the rules as I have ever right to do, reporting people is not against the rules so in no way should be punished for reporting the staff members who break the rules.

Again, if you have problems reading don't reply to the thread

At the time, Ms.aquamarine, garriet and staff AGM weren't in the help desk, I'm not going to look about the forum to see if they're online when at the start I wanted a simple question answered ('why am I banned') as obviously they're kicking me in the room without telling me what the reason was, or are attempting to tell me the reason while im being kicked so it's obviously useless attempting to get a reply in the room so the next best thing is the forum.

For a third time (as you evidently have issues): In future learn to read or don't reply

MKR&*42
21-10-2012, 01:30 PM
Can you read?

Evidently not...

I said I'd report people if they break the rules as I have ever right to do, reporting people is not against the rules so in no way should be punished for reporting the staff members who break the rules.

Again, if you have problems reading don't reply to the thread

At the time, Ms.aquamarine, garriet and staff AGM weren't in the help desk, I'm not going to look about the forum to see if they're online when at the start I wanted a simple question answered ('why am I banned') as obviously they're kicking me in the room without telling me what the reason was, or are attempting to tell me the reason while im being kicked so it's obviously useless attempting to get a reply in the room so the next best thing is the forum.

For a third time (as you evidently have issues): In future learn to read or don't reply

Problem is you pick on certain people to report. If someone else on Habbo who you 'liked' said whatever alex said to avoid the Skype ban, the I'm 90% sure you wouldn't report them. You're targeting certain people who've done nothing. Hundreds of people say sky or skipe or skope or whatever on Habbo and you're only reporting a select few.

Alex should be more careful of what he says on Habbo admittedly, but saying Skope didn't deserve a ban if he was on about someone who he already had on his Skype list.............................

And the attitude in your post previously (the one I quoted) is probably why people are so keen to ban you. You are the one who evidently have issues if you're going to throw your toys out of the pram for being banned from a bloody help desk where all you do is report people who aren't strictly speaking doing anything wrong.

If you wanna report people, go to one of the Teen Parties instead.... sure you'll find MUCH worse things there.

Jordan
21-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Thread closed as this issue is resolved and is turning into an argument.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!