PDA

View Full Version : Family Holiday Dilemma!

Clumping
27-10-2012, 11:16 AM
I hope this is the right place to put this..

Anyway, our family is trying to decide where to go for our 2013 holiday, but we're stuck so I want some suggestions :)
We want to stay within Europe (outside is too pricey for now). We like sunshine (beaches), shopping and perhaps a theme park..
Anyone got some ideas? :p

wixard
27-10-2012, 11:33 AM
FRANCE

DISNEYLAND there's also asterix park

SackRace
27-10-2012, 12:51 PM
DISNEYLAND!!!!!!

Cerys
27-10-2012, 02:21 PM
um

on corfu there is an amazing waterpark ye. + corfu is amazing so

orientalframe?
27-10-2012, 04:51 PM
yeah corfu is what i would of said, it's got a good water park and it's a greek island so the weather is pretty decent :) the beaches are lush and i've heard that the shops aren't bad so i'd suggest there or probably france :P

CrazyLemurs
28-10-2012, 08:55 AM
France also has Futuroscope, a futuristic theme park
You can sit in a seat and a robot will fly you around like he's dancing

My mum and stepdad went to Malta, and as long as you stay in the capital Valletta, it can be glorious
Although it gets unbearably hot around 1-2pm if you go in summer
Like seriously 40C or around there
And the entire island is.... an island.
So there are beaches all over it
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g190328-Activities-Valletta_Island_of_Malta.html
There are some things you can do in Valletta, so should be no more than a 15min drive to any of them

Sian
28-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Spain (there's probs some good theme parks or water parks, plus hot and beaches) or a Greek island, I'm a Crete fan but I'm not sure about there being a theme park there.

Teabags
28-10-2012, 12:43 PM
Probably Corfu, Crete or a place in Turkey somewhere.
Good luck choosing (: x

Spain (there's probs some good theme parks or water parks, plus hot and beaches) or a Greek island, I'm a Crete fan but I'm not sure about there being a theme park there.
oh and there is a waterpark in Crete if that counts as a theme park?

efq
28-10-2012, 09:09 PM
I have to admit, France and Disneyland...

My family did a really extreme thing, we went Skiing for a few days, then to Disneyland for a few days and finished the holiday by a hotel beach in France. It was a wicked holiday with all extremes of weather and experiences haha. But France is a good idea and not to stressy getting there!

the.games
28-10-2012, 09:49 PM
An amazing holiday is a cruise, but cruises can be a bit pricey.

I'd say Spain because they have theme parks and it's warmer than France in general.

Maybe Italy? I've heard that it's a lovely place and that it's quite warm.

Good luck on the holiday! :D

CigaretteBirdie
29-10-2012, 02:08 AM
France is absolutely brill, I mean you know, depending on what age you are - you might be thinking 'I'm a bit too old for Disneyland' - I'm 14 (nearly 15:L) and still find it absolutely brill, there's just so much different things to do there for all ages, so pretty sure you'd have a great time there.

Tenerife is pretty amazing too, great beaches and plenty to do. :P Loads of things to do there, clubs on during the day, hotels there are amazing--well..I've stayed at 3 different ones..and they've all been pretty great. xD So yeah. :L

e5
19-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Tenerife - Beaches, shops, fun, Siam Park (Water Park with its own private beach and wave machine!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hap-WimZS9g

Adam
20-04-2013, 04:40 PM
In my opinion Spain is a horrible holiday destination. It's just like England but hotter. Surely you go on holiday to explore different cultures?

JACKTARD
21-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Canary Islands/Portugal

Tenerife - Beaches, shops, fun, Siam Park (Water Park with its own private beach and wave machine!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hap-WimZS9g

Omg I've been there! They have loads of water slides there too.

e5
21-04-2013, 06:45 AM
Canary Islands/Portugal

Omg I've been there! They have loads of water slides there too.

Yeah, it was so much fun! :P

Lewiis,
23-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Corfu is really nice and if your prepared for a coach travel then there is a massive water park which is awesome.

Egypt though (Expensive but you can get good deals some times) was the best one i've been to. The weather was boiling, the beach was awesome, the Red sea is awesome specially if you try snorkling. There was a massive water park there too which was so cheap and the quad biking in the desert is so much fun. There was loads to do there and for 4 of us for 2 weeks was only like £1500 but it was 2 years ago now and in school time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!