PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea accuse Mark Clattenburg of racial remark in defeat to Manchester United

Matthew
28-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Ref race row! Chelsea accuse Clattenburg of abusing Mikel and referring to a 'Spanish t***' during fiery United win at the Bridge

Referee Mark Clattenburg was caught up in a storm after being accused of aiming a racist insult at Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel during their 3-2 home defeat by Manchester United.
Chelsea made a complaint to the Premier League after Mikel stormed into the referee's room to demand an apology after claiming Clattenburg made a racist slur when he booked the midfielder in the 76th minute.
One of Chelsea’s Spanish stars is also involved after players claim they heard Clattenburg refer to him as ‘a Spanish t**t’.

Interesting. If its true, then clattenburg is ******...

After his shocking display today he deserves to be sacked anyway haha

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2224433/Referee-Mark-Clattenburg-used-racist-slurs-players-Chelsea-complain.html

David
28-10-2012, 11:18 PM
clearly a man united fan :P yeah should be sacked, that was an awful play by him.

Matthew
28-10-2012, 11:23 PM
clearly a man united fan :P yeah should be sacked, that was an awful play by him.

Supposedly he insulted Torres and is was Mata who reported it.

Now does Mata look like the sorta guy who would report this falsely haha
Mikel also confronted the ref in his changing room after.

**** IS GOING DOWN

yeah he clearly got a ******* from SAF before the game

David
28-10-2012, 11:25 PM
then why would mata report it and not torres though?
that news report says the other officials are crucial in this because they all wear microphones, i doubt they'll back up chelsea tbh

Matthew
28-10-2012, 11:28 PM
then why would mata report it and not torres though?
that news report says the other officials are crucial in this because they all wear microphones, i doubt they'll back up chelsea tbh

because torres didn't hear it, he was off the pitch at this point (so i've heard)

Mikel was enraged and alongside Di Matteo he stormed into the ref's changing room after the match demanding an apology.

Mikel is not a malicious person and clearly heard something.. :S

David
28-10-2012, 11:44 PM
makes sense, will be an interesting report to follow.

Matthew
28-10-2012, 11:56 PM
makes sense, will be an interesting report to follow.

yeah.

I think it's true, based on the fact that Mata and Mikel are not the sort of people to report this sorta thing falsely, and I doubt chelsea would make a deal out of it unless they were certain it happened after the Terry case. Chelsea want to see the back of all this racism palava so I doubt they'd report this unless it were true.

Lee
22-11-2012, 10:16 PM
http://news.sky.com/story/1015188/clattenburg-cleared-of-football-racism-claim

He was cleared of racism.

David
28-11-2012, 07:22 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2239687/Chelsea-wont-issue-Mark-Clattenburg-apology-racism-row.html

Chelsea continue to maintain they will not issue an apology to referee Mark Clattenburg despite admitting to their 'regret' over the handling of the affair.

Nige
28-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Chelsea are scum, Mark wouldn't use any form of abuse to any player. I believe Chelsea are in the wrong.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!