PDA

View Full Version : Procrastilate - Ends 8th November

Samantha
30-10-2012, 12:35 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/106/Procrastilate

I always seem to procrastinate no matter how hard I try, I do work late, I forget things and I generally put things off so much! However, I think recently I'm getting the hang of doing things on time and it's a weight off my shoulders when I complete and accomplish something. For this competition though I want you to tell me how I can stop procrastinating in the future (if I ever fell back into my old ways).

The best idea will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

noddy
04-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Reward yourself for doing the task at hand.
For example, If you're task is to read X amount of pages of a text book, reward yourself with a Jelly Baby after every page you read! The key is to keeping your interest! Hope this helps

Andii
04-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Put a list somewhere and stick a jelly baby or what ever sweet you like beside it, then hen you have that certain task done you get to eat the treat ;) yay sweeties

or have like someone force you to do it by poking you with a stick and calling you names until you have it done :)

him sure loads of people will do it for free ;)

Sho
04-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Since I like stamping things, I bought a stamp and every time I complete something I get to stamp it meaning it's complete. I was too excited to stamp it off that I got things done much quicker, so maybe you could do something like that?

You could get a specific stamp too, I got one saying 'Quali-TEA' since I like tea and puns. :P

Hope this helps :)

David
04-11-2012, 07:19 PM
reward yourself with time off ;)

Explorator
04-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Slap yourself on the wrist if you put it off.

BreakfastBacon
05-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Sit in a chair being lowered into acid i mean er....

You could get someone to have something you love like a snack or something you use (laptop,playstation 3 etc...) and if you want to you use them you finish the task

Empired
06-11-2012, 03:46 PM
You could get a specific stamp too, I got one saying 'Quali-TEA' since I like tea and puns. :P

Haha I have the same kind of thing! Whenever I have a day where I know I need to get loads done, I'll drink a mug of peppermint tea because it makes me be more productive (I don't even know why). It only works with peppermint and I only have it if I have a really busy day up ahead.

Yeah anyway, I called it the Productivitea. Haha I am hilarious.

Sho
06-11-2012, 03:55 PM
Haha I have the same kind of thing! Whenever I have a day where I know I need to get loads done, I'll drink a mug of peppermint tea because it makes me be more productive (I don't even know why). It only works with peppermint and I only have it if I have a really busy day up ahead.

Yeah anyway, I called it the Productivitea. Haha I am hilarious.

Productivitea, OMG I love it!! :O I usually just have a cup of tea and some music with my stamp next to me and, after being sat there for about an hour, I'll consider writing the first word. :')

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!