PDA

View Full Version : Remember How? - Ends 13th November

Samantha
03-11-2012, 11:31 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/103/Remember+How

I remember when I was a student in school and college, each year we'd have a minutes silence for Remembrance Day, I didn't really understand it back then but now I do I wonder why people don't make more of a deal with it - we buy poppies to donate to the charity but it gave me an idea! For this competition I want you to tell me something you could do for Remembrance Day (as well as the minute's silence).

The best idea will win!

Good luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Aiden
08-11-2012, 08:10 PM
wear a poppy?

monkey-anne
08-11-2012, 09:46 PM
omg end my birthday :P anyway

In the school i'm at the moment we raise money for help for heros which they then collect all the money and they make a big rose to remember everyone

Kirstt
10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
I would raise awareness by making a poem and then stand up or present it to everyone

Cassiieee
10-11-2012, 09:46 AM
I would get loads of people together, And do a little sponser thing, with people selling things, they make. To then to give to Charity. Also having a bouncy castle for the kids, and then at the end, For everyone who's wearing poppy's to go to this big looking poppy statue and get to to place it until it's full, then place it at the statue where the poppies are layed.

Corina35
10-11-2012, 05:25 PM
We could all make flags and hoist them up when it is 11 oclock then take them down at the end of the day.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!