PDA

View Full Version : Prank Panic - Ends 11th November

Sloths
04-11-2012, 12:20 AM
http://habbox.com/text/26/Prank+Panic

Tuesday was my last day of Year 13 and the end of my secondary schooling not including exams. Every year the Year 13's plan their pranks weeks in advance, one of the English teachers being the main victims. This year however we were a bit slack and the ideas were hard to get ready in time (one involved filling her room with cat litter seen as we call her 'NatCat') so in the panic they didn't really work out that well.

Imagine you were given time to plan, tell us below what your big end of school prank would be.

May the most fun and interesting win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Andii
07-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Mine was probably getting a few friends dressed up as pregent woman and few lads dressed as homeless men walking about school shouting at everyone ;)

o the other one was where we filled all the bins with water and shoved a blow up shark In it so when people opened the bin the shark would fly up and out at them Lool

geo
07-11-2012, 04:32 PM
not sure what i'd do but i loved it when patrick (from perks of being a wallflower) painted all the craft equipment pink. i shud win for talking about the perks of being a wallflower and yeah i'm too nice 2 prank

Haiider
09-11-2012, 08:56 PM
If I had to prank my teacher and the whole class was on it, I'd get a fair amount of us in a while before the teacher comes in and rearrange the whole classroom. For example, I'd more all the desks so they were facing the opposite way from the board and get all the students to face their backs to where the teacher usually stands. Wrap cling film around everything, including the door so they walk straight into it.

Or there's the toilet prank, but I think this would get you into a lot of trouble. Take the staff toilet's lid off and put a straw in the pipe where the water comes from when you flush it and then stick the end of the lid and then when they flush it, it'll spray all over them. :L

Cassiieee
10-11-2012, 09:36 AM
If I was to do a school prank, I'd leave the door opened for a little bit, filled with a bucket of water on top, So, when they open the door it will land on them and then get all the kids to through feathers and confetti at the teacher so it sticks. :D

Poiky
10-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Glue all the chairs before everyone sits down (Put lots of glue on the teachers chair cause they might have a big bum) and then when they sit down, THEY ARE STUCK :))))))

lullaby
10-11-2012, 02:38 PM
i would go in the teachers toilet and put dry ice in the toilet and then when they pee.. smoke will come out :D

Absently
10-11-2012, 02:42 PM
A school near mine, for their end of year prank put about 4 chickens around the school leaving them run wild. They'd put numbers on all of them 1, 2, 4, 5. They'd left out the 3, so when the teachers were trying to get rid of them they thought they couldn't fine 3 :P

Lewis
10-11-2012, 03:30 PM
a fake murder and then somebody setting the body on fire (one of the teacher's fake body obv) idk

Corina35
10-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Have all the students not turn up to class until it has been going on for a while about 20 minutes then everyone will run into the classroom with scary halloween costumes on with some students going through the windows and fire doors to scare the teacher which is feeling quite nervous and scared because they know its the last day and that a prank will be played they just don't know when or how it will be done.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!