PDA

View Full Version : We Will, We Will, Rock You!

Code
31-08-2005, 08:34 PM
I went to see this last night at the Dominion Theatre. Very stupid storyline, but then again, it has Queen songs.

~Code

:Beautiful
01-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Last October i went to London to see 'We Will Rock You' at a Theatre with my Performing Arts class at school but i can't remember which Theatre it was at. It was really good though and at the end everyone was standing on there seats singing 'We Will Rock You' and they really involved the audience in the show. We went to see this show because in my school we were performing the 'We Will Rock You' show for the public at Christmas and this gave us some good ideas. We all had sore throats the next day though.

.:OGGY:.
01-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I wudnt go see it because i cant stand anyone singing Queen songs other than Freddie Mercury - or some of teh other members solo songs but their not as good.
Btw i queens biggest fan lol - look at my sub-forum its queenafied

Rich.Boy
03-09-2005, 09:12 AM
My mum and dad saw that when they went to vegas. Said it was a fab show and the songs fitted in really well.

Code
03-09-2005, 07:10 PM
What annoys me, Oggy, is that they're on tour with some loser as lead singer. If you can name me someone as irreplacable as Mercury (even the Brian Johnson/Bon Scott thing is lesser to this!), I'll eat my rockin' hat!

~Code

GommeInc
03-09-2005, 07:12 PM
I never did go see it, but apparenly it was good.

Mamma Mia was a great musical featuring ABBA songs, that was fun.

Craig
05-09-2005, 05:18 PM
oOO Ne good?

.:OGGY:.
05-09-2005, 07:34 PM
What annoys me, Oggy, is that they're on tour with some loser as lead singer. If you can name me someone as irreplacable as Mercury (even the Brian Johnson/Bon Scott thing is lesser to this!), I'll eat my rockin' hat!

~Code

I agree - you cnt blame brian, roger and john for trying to start it up and go on toue but they must know they cnt get a replacement, brian should go on tour on his own, he has an album i think and he awesome singer and well his guitar riffs speak for themselves...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!