PDA

View Full Version : Car Crash

Andii
05-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Some Chinese woman must have hit black ice or something when round the corner and bam she went straight into telephone pole and spun the car down into a field so it was like hidden, then the other half which fell of from the telephone pole 2mins later I come around and another car comes other way and something that looked like a body on the ground. Can't dodge boom straight over it massive bang hit head on steering wheel mirror completely smashed off, then get out Lool bac and see a car in hedge go down into ye field and check if she's ok then woman comes out and days he phoned police and ambulance n fire department, one mad scary night

anyone else had a car crash or anything?

Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' by Matts (Forum Super Moderator)

Absently
05-11-2012, 04:05 PM
i really didnt understand that :(

when i was on my way to a music festival my cousin crashed into a giant boulder outside someones garden. totalled the car completely! i had some terrible whiplash the whole fesival :(

IceNineKills
05-11-2012, 04:12 PM
it wasn't black ice. just another woman driver.

Samantha
05-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Why say she's Chinese at the beginning, surely you'd know when she got out of the car?

No I haven't been in one though.

SackRace
05-11-2012, 04:14 PM
no i have not been in one

Andii
05-11-2012, 04:22 PM
Why say she's Chinese at the beginning, surely you'd know when she got out of the car?

No I haven't been in one though.

because obviously i went down to see if she was ok and she was chinese and didnt speak much english. her boss then came up after people had rang and translated for her.

Samantha
05-11-2012, 04:22 PM
because obviously i went down to see if she was ok and she was chinese and didnt speak much english. her boss then came up after people had rang and translated for her.

Oh see you confuse everyone :P, is she ok?

Andii
05-11-2012, 04:24 PM

i hope so, i didn't realise the damage to my car until after police got there and all lol. 1st thing i did was got down to check if she was ok because someone came and said theres a car in that field. it was like completely hidden. Felt so bad for her having only been over here for 1 year not used to ice on roads and then not even speaking english =[

Empired
05-11-2012, 04:32 PM
Sam this only confused you :P

Omg Andi poor you! Are you completely ok?!!!

David
05-11-2012, 04:40 PM
yeah ive been in one, too young to remember but some nooby crashed into us

hahaha

lawrawrrr
05-11-2012, 04:43 PM
I was in one when I was 8, still the scariest experience of my life. Some idiotic maniac drove 60mph through a red light, smashed into the passenger door (which I was sitting behind) and rolled our car like 5 times ;/

We were stuck upside down for what seemed like forever and firemen had to cut us out!! So scary, but noone was hurt :)

Chris
05-11-2012, 05:18 PM
I've never been in one fortunately!

Martin
05-11-2012, 05:20 PM
omg that sounds horrible!! :( hate car crashes, never been in one fortunately, or witnessed one, although I did crash my old car into a concrete block in a multistory carpark once years ago haha

Foregetfuhl
05-11-2012, 05:25 PM
I had a car crash about two months ago a woman was walking with her child and she let go of his hand the little kid must have been 3/4 walked out into the road and i swerved to avoid the kid, went straight into a ditch with a car going up behind me. Was a lot of damage which the insurance paid out for. was a horrible feeling when i woke up and to this day I always worry when driving past little kids just in case x

Metric1
05-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes, I've been in accidents before.

Andii
05-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Sam this only confused you :P

Omg Andi poor you! Are you completely ok?!!!

lol yea think i might be normal now :O just a wee bang on the head of steering wheel. cant believe my airbags didnt come out though.

MKR&*42
05-11-2012, 06:49 PM
I witnessed a 'minor' car crash happen when I was younger and I've seen a car (in front of us) crash into a person on a bicycle, but I've been fortunate enough to never be involved in one.

Swearwolf
05-11-2012, 07:59 PM
i crashed into the back of another car few years ago doin bout 60mph :(

Lee
22-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Fortunately never been in a Car Crash!

Kardan
22-11-2012, 10:28 PM
I was travelling at about 70 down an A-Road with my mum, girlfriend and friend, and boom - right rear wheel came off. Luckily she managed to steer it into a lay by and it was about 10pm at night so there wasn't much traffic on the road, so hopefully the wheel didn't hit anybody else... That was a fun night. Never been so scared, and you really don't get time to think what to do, I kind of made myself spread eagled across the car.

Matthew
23-11-2012, 12:43 PM
i've never been in a crash but i've seen one

my dad was driving us to an airport at like 6am, and the guy in front of us on the motorway obviously fell asleep or something and just swerved across all 3 lanes and hit a road sign

Not the worst crash but pretty shocking to watch

efq
23-11-2012, 06:56 PM
That sounded awful :O

I've had a few car crashes. The worst one was when I was sat at a traffic light, and my Dad noticed the car coming down the hill behind and noticed the driver was on his phone, told me to keep my knees down and brace, and he slammed the breaks on so we didn't go into the car infront and he smashed full on right into the back into us. Boy was he apologetic, he admitted he was on his mobile but we weren't having any of it. I still have injuries to my already bad back because of him and my Dad got a slipped disc and back injuries that has put him out of work for 5 years so far.

BreakfastBacon
23-11-2012, 07:00 PM
That made no sense :/

Kushja
23-11-2012, 07:09 PM
How exciting. Your airbags probably didn't activate as there wasn't enough force behind it. Your airbags would've done more damage than you hitting your head on the steering wheel.

I've seen a few accidents, been in one. The most gruesome one I saw was one of two. I'm yet to decide. A bloke going through a red light with a trailer on the back, motorcyclist went through his green light straight into the side of the trailer, flung up into the air and slammed back down with a hole in his leg from the foot pegs.

That or seeing a fire engine go through a green light, old lady paniced and went through her red straight into the side of a speeding fire engine, she span about 6 times and all I saw was her face pressed against the smashed windscreen cut to **** and blood everywhere.

What a joyful life :)

efq
24-11-2012, 05:04 PM
How exciting. Your airbags probably didn't activate as there wasn't enough force behind it. Your airbags would've done more damage than you hitting your head on the steering wheel.

I've seen a few accidents, been in one. The most gruesome one I saw was one of two. I'm yet to decide. A bloke going through a red light with a trailer on the back, motorcyclist went through his green light straight into the side of the trailer, flung up into the air and slammed back down with a hole in his leg from the foot pegs.

That or seeing a fire engine go through a green light, old lady paniced and went through her red straight into the side of a speeding fire engine, she span about 6 times and all I saw was her face pressed against the smashed windscreen cut to **** and blood everywhere.

What a joyful life :)You don't mess with fire engines, seeing as they have the legal authority to ram you out the way if you're stopping them from getting to a fire :rolleyes:

Matthew
24-11-2012, 07:27 PM
That made no sense :/

how did it not make sense..?

and Kushja; ew they sound nasty

BreakfastBacon
24-11-2012, 07:30 PM
just didnt really understand it

Matthew
24-11-2012, 07:32 PM
just didnt really understand it

erm..?

They were stopped at a red light, and a guy was coming down the hill and obv didn't realise the cars were stopped ahead. Sam's dad realised, stuck the brakes on and the moron coming down the hill slammed into the back of them.

Not sure what's so hard to understand haha

Kushja
24-11-2012, 08:05 PM
how did it not make sense..?

and Kushja; ew they sound nasty

Pretty gruesome, though the smell of burning and rotting flesh is pretty nasty, I'd say worse than the sight of any RTC's I've seen.

I see this conversation getting morbid.

Robbie
24-11-2012, 08:29 PM
yeah ive been in one. going county court about it soon

other guys car:

http://i47.tinypic.com/344xh5i.jpg

my car:

http://i49.tinypic.com/23i6qgm.jpg

both wrote off although i dont think mine shouldve been personally...

Metric1
24-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Thats awful.. my car burned last winter and they didn't write it off! Had way more damage than that!

Kushja
24-11-2012, 08:37 PM
yeah ive been in one. going county court about it soon

other guys car:

http://i47.tinypic.com/344xh5i.jpg

my car:

http://i49.tinypic.com/23i6qgm.jpg

both wrote off although i dont think mine shouldve been personally...

Not bad at all; considering Clio's are made of plastic.

Circadia
24-11-2012, 09:38 PM
I was in one last March, We were crossing a mini roundabout and we were half way across when someone crashed into my side of the car lucky my mum turned before it hit the door otherwise I could have been in deep ****, she also missed a tree, bench and a store window somehow :L Whenever I go over that roundabout now or just generally in the passenger seat of the car I cringe if another car comes towards my side of the car its awful

efq
25-11-2012, 06:40 AM
I was in one last March, We were crossing a mini roundabout and we were half way across when someone crashed into my side of the car lucky my mum turned before it hit the door otherwise I could have been in deep ****, she also missed a tree, bench and a store window somehow :L Whenever I go over that roundabout now or just generally in the passenger seat of the car I cringe if another car comes towards my side of the car its awful
Aw, restored my faith in woman drivers (yn)

BreakfastBacon
25-11-2012, 11:41 AM
erm..?

They were stopped at a red light, and a guy was coming down the hill and obv didn't realise the cars were stopped ahead. Sam's dad realised, stuck the brakes on and the moron coming down the hill slammed into the back of them.

Not sure what's so hard to understand haha

Don't worry just read it wrong

LiquidLuck.
03-12-2012, 02:50 PM

This is an awful stereotype. xD But yeah, I don't drive, but I've seen my mother dodge some pretty messy possible accidents. For example, it was raining one day, and there was a giant truck right in our side, and we were in a hurry to get to my grandparents' so when she was uh moving pass the truck, it send a massive jet of water on us, plus the water from the road on the left, meaning we literally didn't see anything in front of us for at least 2 seconds. Luckily, my mother knew that road.

God
08-12-2012, 01:47 PM

Well was it the sterotype dumb blonde driver? The ones that got their licens just because of their good looks?

IceNineKills
08-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Well was it the sterotype dumb blonde driver? The ones that got their licens just because of their good looks?

I never said what kind of woman it was as I wasn't there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!