PDA

View Full Version : Bop It! - Ends 19th November

Samantha
05-11-2012, 04:21 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/Bop+It

My sister owns most of the Bop It games in the series and recently they have brought out the 'Bop It Smash' you need to push the sides of it together when the light is in the middle but warning, it goes fast! My favourite one is probably the Bop It Extreme 2 I think it's great but surely since we have various designs of the games ideas must be running out! For this competition I want you to create me a new Bop It, give it a name and tell me what you have to do to play!The most genius idea will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 1 months VIP + 10 rep

dudejohnmar
15-11-2012, 09:12 PM
Top it! ( The new bob it) You will have 2 or more players to play this: The square shape will NOT BE A SQUARE it will look like a top. And you have to spin it and press the button While spinning it. The catch is if u hit it and u have 1 second the other player will also Have 1 Second!!

WARNING: JOHN IS AWESOME DONT TAKE MY PICKLE D;

Orobello
16-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Bop It! for iPhone and iPod touch, the game would be similair to the handheld one, except the callouts would be "Slide it", "tap it", "shake it" etc. Might actually design it myself, haha ;)

Sho
17-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Bop it (Multiplayer version). The middle will have an arrow which will spin and there will be four handles coming out of it (one for each player). There will also be a voice telling you what you have to do. When the arrow spins and is pointing towards you, you will have to quickly do what you are instructed to do (for example bop it, flick it, poke it, as there will be a section to do each of these on each of the handles) before the arrow passes you, and if you are too early/too late/ press the wrong button then you have lost.

Basically, it's Habbo's Shout it Out game on a Bop It machine, I suppose? xD

Hollie
18-11-2012, 12:20 AM
erm like each thing plays a different note and then it plays you a note and you have to do the one with that note and it changes each time and one gets added and then it squirts you in the face with water if you do it wrong idk

that might not make sense ok

God
18-11-2012, 12:50 AM
You LOVED Bop It and Bop it Smash But YOU WILL LOVE the New

BOP IT DONT DROP IT

There is the Following:

Bop it: Hit the button
Twist it; Twisth the thingy
Pull it: Pull that thang

Throw it: Throw it as high as you can but dont DROP IT
Pass It: Pass it to some random person with out their knowing.
Spin it: Spin it on top of your finger like some famouse basketball player
Smash it: Throw it on the ground and break it. Buy the new Bop It Dont Drop It II [2]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!