PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Jungle - Ends 24th November

the.games
13-11-2012, 09:38 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/bensalem/Welcome+to%20the%20Jungle

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here started again this week, and I always like to see the ways that they have to get into the jungle. Traditionally this involved a skydive amongst other things, but ITV always seem to try and make it different each year.

For this competition I would like you to tell me how you think they should make the celebrities enter the jungle next year.

The funniest will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Martin
19-11-2012, 06:48 PM
they should enter the jungle in a pink barbie helicopter, then they should be ejected from the plane with no parachutes with their pants around their heads so they land in random large trees and have to attempt to get out of the tree.

dudejohnmar
19-11-2012, 11:53 PM
They should go on an helicopter to go to the grammys for a quick way and then they push the people out of it Like Lady Gaga , Britney spears in the ocean, and they have no phones or any thing and they must have to survive for 1 Month :D

BreakfastBacon
20-11-2012, 07:42 PM
they are dropped from a giant mechanical hook and die on impact.

My actual answer is that they should be on a couple mile away route from the camp and theres a broken car they have to find the parts by doing small challenges fix it then drive it to camp

Abrood
20-11-2012, 08:38 PM
They all are riding a big bug, ( Not real ) just sitting on a big plastic bug and then they all have to eat a chosen bug of their choice off a board. It would kinda be like a bingo thing, the first one to get a bug that comes up on the bingo board gets to go into camp alone and they spend the night there the rest of them all go into the jungle and stay there.

Poiky
20-11-2012, 10:05 PM
They should use Elephrant Poop for this, You put 7 Keys in each poop, You have a pile of poop on top of the keys and poop and you have to unlock your Team from the cages by digging though the poop, the goal is to unlock all the gates. one wrong gate and they have lost a life! they have 2 lifes.

Xenogenetic
21-11-2012, 12:34 AM
They should be dropped a few miles out of camp in small groups of 2 or 3, with nothing but a compass and a direction to walk in. First group to camp gets a prize like, definite meals or immunity from trials for the first two days

Blocke12
21-11-2012, 05:57 AM
Use a flamingo.

sophiethenerd
24-11-2012, 06:13 PM
They get transported to a giant zipwire. They have to do the mile long zip wire down to camp, or if they really cannot, they must walk down the stairs which would take ages and be tiring.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!