PDA

View Full Version : Celebration Nation - Ends 23rd November

Pigperson
14-11-2012, 07:06 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/52/Celebration+Nation

I am at the stage alongside many others of applying for University and receiving offers. After receiving an offer, there is a period of time where you get so excited that you just can't hide it! There are so many ways to celebrate this as well as other achievements such as music awards, a promotion at work and so on. Everyone is unique in what they enjoy doing to celebrate and some do sound like such fun. I want you to post a fun way to celebrate an achievement.

The most entertaining entry will win so good luck to you all!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Martin
19-11-2012, 06:47 PM
punch the air irl

dudejohnmar
19-11-2012, 11:48 PM
If u won like at the grammys and like best singer of they year instead of an award just pop a bottle and get drunk at a party :)

BreakfastBacon
20-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Hire your favorite band and get loads of party stuff and basically have a massive night out with a band playing just for you!

Or in my case sit at home and eat grilled cheese

Abrood
20-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Make a room, fill it with banana skins. RUN IN... See what happens.

Poiky
20-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Scream in real life " I DID IT YES I DID IT YAAAY I GOT A JOB"

Blocke12
21-11-2012, 05:54 AM
Shake up a coke, GEt a friend to open it up at you, and drink the soda, as the fluids explode at you. Then Run around your house naked for 3 hours, after that, Hire a 2 man horse suit, get in it, with a friend, find a lake, begin to try and run accross the pond without sinking.

When you are done, jump in the air, and shout. Also put your shirt and pants back on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!