PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple Sandwich - Ends 27th November

MKR&*42
18-11-2012, 12:27 AM
http://habbox.com/text/113/Pineapple+Sandwich

The best thing about games on Habbo which require asking questions? Some of the stupid answers that people give. Telephrase and Name 3 are probably the best source for all these ridiculous answers, including a few from the competitions manager herself. When Sophie was given the theme "sandwich fillings", her first response was "pineapple". Don't even get me started on why I replied "car house pizza" to the theme of "food", or why another member decided to name a car as a type of pet...

Anyway, I want you to post the silliest response you have seen/given to a question, or simply your worst "blonde moment" (as it's commonly referred to) in general.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Orobello
22-11-2012, 10:29 AM
I did the Simpsons telephrase, and the question was, "Who does Homer hate?" and someone answered Marge...

Succubus
22-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Canada is in Germany - i think you would remember that ;)

Munex
22-11-2012, 04:21 PM
I remember the pineapple incident. :( Everyone was tired, I don't blame her.

I once witnessed someone buy a return bus ticket, and when asked "where to?", they replied "back here." :rolleyes:

BreakfastBacon
22-11-2012, 05:05 PM
I am blonde i have alot of moments XD I see alot of people holding/wearing something and asking where it is but last week i saw a boy in my school farted super loud in the middle of an angry teacher speech infront of the whole school it wasn't like pff or PFFFFFFF it was KKKAAARRRRAKKUPPPMMMHHH everyone laughed and he started crying. Mean yes, funny yes

sophiethenerd
24-11-2012, 06:33 PM
Where are my hearing aids? Oh god where are they? They were in my ears. Life noob.

Mr-Trainor
25-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Someone asking where Belgium was.. and me saying it was in Germany. I now realise that it's not :P.

Teabags
25-11-2012, 08:54 PM
kissed the wrong person at a club.

Think that's fairly common though. I'm no Disco-Stud
http://www.djtykeone.ch/_tykeone/bilder/_backgrounds/disco_stu.png

Corina35
25-11-2012, 10:10 PM
I had a blonde moment where I walked into the wrong house, they looked really simular and where next to each other though. That was so embarassing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!