PDA

View Full Version : A loan on a car sold by a private sellrr

GoldenMerc
22-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Hi, I'm wanting to get a £3500+ loan to buy a car off a private seller, repay on 1-2 years over time, has anyone done this previously or knows anyone who could help?
Ross

Sent from Phone

Kushja
23-11-2012, 07:14 PM
If you're considering getting a loan and qualify it would probably be best to get a car on finance? Some new cars offer a years free insurance etc, have a look into all other options first dude. Unless you really want that car ;)

Swearwolf
24-11-2012, 03:34 PM
getting a loan is better than getting a car on finance

miss a loan payment = fee

miss finance payment = they take car away

Kieran
24-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Could put 3500 on some credit cards if they'd let you have one. Just make sure you don't go for one of those like 2000% APR companies -.-

GoldenMerc
24-11-2012, 03:38 PM
If you're considering getting a loan and qualify it would probably be best to get a car on finance? Some new cars offer a years free insurance etc, have a look into all other options first dude. Unless you really want that car ;)

getting a loan is better than getting a car on finance

miss a loan payment = fee

miss finance payment = they take car away

Could put 3500 on some credit cards if they'd let you have one. Just make sure you don't go for one of those like 2000% APR companies -.-

Not sure if I can yet as im not an employee yet, Just a director?

Kieran
24-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Well to qualify for a loan or a credit card you need a) A good credit rating b) Proof of an income that will cover the loan payments.

GoldenMerc
24-11-2012, 03:42 PM
I have proof of income, So thats a strong possibility, I'll look into it +rep for all help guys x

Metric1
24-11-2012, 05:01 PM
I opted not to finance my new car, I just saved the money and paid for it. Its so much less stressful not having finance payments!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!