PDA

View Full Version : College Interview

Delimed
25-11-2012, 06:07 PM
Hiya Guys,

Well I have a College Interview tommorow, and i'm just wondering what questions they would ask me, tips for me to shine and be better than other candidates for the course, should I prepare questions to ask them, and what should them questions be like?

Ben

Catchy
25-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Nothing to worry about just be yourself they'll literally just want to find out a bit more about you and why you want to study the course you've chosen.

Samantha
25-11-2012, 06:26 PM
When I had mine (the college accepted all our students) they asked me what subjects I was doing and why. I was doing Business, English Language, Design and Technology and ICT but changed the Design and Technology to Media in the interview. Anyway, I managed to link them, saying a business in media would require the knowledge of grammar, analysis and such similar to that of English Language; also the fact ICT is always improving and it's almost vital in some jobs. Also be yourself, as if you aren't you're not going to keep up an act for 2/3 years are you :P?

Delimed
25-11-2012, 06:30 PM
Well i'm doing an ICT course, so I would imagine they would ask my why?

Mr-Trainor
25-11-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm sure it'll be fine. I was really nervous before my college interview - I hate interviews :P - but it went fine in the end. In mine they literally just asked me to confirm the subjects I wanted to take, and asked about my future career plans and then suggested other subjects. I'd imagine it'd be something like that for you as well, just know why you want to do the course you've chosen :).

Mikey
25-11-2012, 06:50 PM
College interviews are really simple. It's just to get to know you and see if your the right person for the course, they'll ask what you've done in the past and what you hope to achieve etc.

Oleh
25-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Was easy, they just told me what we would be doing, what I had done on that list and if I had any questions.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!