PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Tinselitis - Ends 29th December

Sloths
26-11-2012, 08:32 PM
http://habbox.com/text/39/Tinselitis

Bah Humbug! I know of some people who really don't like Christmas and don't understand my excitement, but really the countdown to Christmas is much more exciting than the actual day I find. I think that's one thing I don't like about Christmas now I've grown up; that buying presents and singing carols before the day are more fun than the turkey dinner.

So it's up to you now, what's the one thing that really annoys you about the Christmas season?

The most interesting idea will win.

Prize: 2 Snowflakes, 5 credits + 10 rep

Bubbl3Tea
24-12-2012, 10:05 AM
One thing that really annoys me about the Christmas season are the girls who think it would be "cute" to dress up as Santa’s sexy little helpers.

BreakfastBacon
24-12-2012, 06:56 PM
I know it sounds mean but I don't always enjoy my grandma coming down. (sometimes i like it and i love her) but like say i'm having a private arguement she joins in and it kinda bugs me.

Strega
25-12-2012, 07:13 PM
christmas music is the worst ugh
especially listening to it sometimes 8 hours a day at work -.-

Tunechix
26-12-2012, 05:32 AM
People thinks it's all about the gifts.

Ekelektra
26-12-2012, 06:44 AM
People who don't appreciate what they're given.

Absolutely serious someone I know this year was told they were getting an iPad and he said "is that all?" Maaaan it's quality not quantity.

Zelda
26-12-2012, 04:07 PM
The Christmas dinner , would rather have a curry quite frankly lmao, nut roast and stuff is always burnt and just horrid

Froggydoo
27-12-2012, 12:56 AM
Got to be the 26th and after, there's no magic feeling to it anymore and you have. Your decorations up when it's over.

Red
27-12-2012, 01:06 AM
those psycho shoppers before and after christmas who would like mow you down for something! Makes me not even wanna do any shopping. :(
http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/c39/report-on-business/article6711645.ece/ALTERNATES/w620/shopping-web.jpg

Krazybethw
27-12-2012, 07:16 AM
what annoys me about Christmas is when my is ungrateful with what we got her... she always is and its like ffs :L

monkey-anne
27-12-2012, 06:45 PM
I have 2 reasons...

1. I hate when you have to put that smile on because someone got you that thing that you really don't like so your all like 'omg yes a egg timer exactly what I needed' when really your like 'what am I ment to do with this?'

2. after eating the christmas dinner someone has to come in and be like 'lets go for a walk' and your just like 'I just ate let me relax!'

Mr-Trainor
28-12-2012, 11:50 AM
When there's so much build up to Christmas but then it seems to just come and go too quickly, just those 2-3 days (Christmas Eve to Boxing Day) and then you're sad because you have to take down all the decorations and the Christmas spirit goes away for another year :P. It just all ends to quick and then you have to wait another year for Christmas again :(.

Teabags
29-12-2012, 09:11 PM
The only bad thing about christmas I think, is it seems to just get less and less special.
Well not special, but magical.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!