PDA

View Full Version : Your Year - Ends 14th December

Derrener
04-12-2012, 09:21 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/Your+Year

We are now into the ninth day of December which means that 2012 will be coming to an end very soon. For me, 2012 has had its good times and it’s not so good times. My best bit of this year was getting my end of year 10 exam results and seeing that I achieved my target grade.

For this competition, tell me your best moment this year.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

BreakfastBacon
10-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Going to florida in may. SO FUN and lots of memories! New years eve / day My friend tried to down a beer and he didn't and i am usually the quiet unrwody type but i managed to down 5 :D his face was hilarious

Abrood
11-12-2012, 08:17 PM
My best time this year was when I visited my mum when she was away. I visited her in this small caravan park because it's all we could afford, we made the most of it, even though it rained the entire time.

2k1y
12-12-2012, 04:05 PM
watching all the Englishmen and Women in the Olympics bringing home golds truly inspirational!

Martin
12-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Going to Ireland for the weekend and visiting Phil
Going to York and Christmas Shopping with Michael
and something which happened last night ;)

are my favourite moments of this year, and ones I shall never forget! :D

..::Luna::..
12-12-2012, 07:56 PM
When I realized I didn't fail french at the end of last school year...god that class was torture. I was like the worst student. Did homework during homework checks, did poorly on tests/quizzes and even worse on listening portions, & failed the oral presentations. My friends are probably the ones who saved my ass and helped me prepare for the big tests. xD

-Nick
12-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Becoming national Champion also going to watch the athletics at the Olympic park in the V.I.P section! (Closer then lord Coe got ;))

Krazybethw
14-12-2012, 10:46 AM
My best moment this year was the birth of my baby sister :D. Shes beautiful :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!