PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Habboxity - Ends 24th December

Samantha
06-12-2012, 12:43 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/111/Habboxity

The Nativity story is told each year around this time and I never seem to get bored of it, I love the way everything played out and finally Mary gave birth to her son in a stable. Each year schools and the like take their own view on it, modifying it to make it appear relatable in the present day and considering that gave me an idea. For this competition I want you to recreate the Nativity story using Habbox members; they don't need to be staff and you don't need to rewrite it all, just your favourite part (you may even include a list of characters).

The most interesting will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 2 Snowflakes, 5 credits + 10 rep

BreakfastBacon
20-12-2012, 02:00 PM
One day Buttons and Scottish met some angel dude with a beard called Habbic who told them "hey you gonna have a baby follow the star " So buttons and Scottish followed it and they reached a stable the evil inkeeper Bolt660 said "no room have baby in that barn" So Buttons gave birth to the baby MattG THE END

Andii
20-12-2012, 04:25 PM
This competition is quite offensive tbh. Btw dude above there's no Habbic as Scottish and Habbic are the same person -.- fml

But Maria and Jordan wer having a baby and called it FlyingJesus. Then 3 wise men called Andii, Interact and JerseryShore came bringing gifts. Andii brought ye baby some GoldenMerc, Interact gave some Intersocial and JerseryShore brought some Buttons. Meanwhile some Scottish where on a field when loads of Angels came and one of them called Ms.Awuamarine told them that a baby was born and to come see it. So the Scottish came with their Scott's.

Krazybethw
22-12-2012, 10:16 PM
Cassiieee and paul were getting drunk (in september) in town and cassiieee kept puking. An old man came up to cassiieee and said love i think your up the duff. Cassiieee was shocked by this as paul had a hysterectomy 3 years ago. Cassiieee did a test and the result was positive. She had to tell her parents but was so scared because they werent married and her parents are strict catholics. :o Cassiieee waited til december 23rd to tell her parents becasue she thought wel; its christmas its fine, they wont kick her out then. :D Unfortunatly her parents kicked her out and paul was on holiday in spain so she couldnt stay with him... She decided to sleep in an apple shop doorway. There 2 days later she gave birth to a baby :o she was only like 6 months pregnant. She went to hospital and the baby was a little boy which they called aiden. Krazybethw, Yuxin and Forgetfuhl heard about cassiieee giving birth and rushed to see her. They bought her a pandora bracelet, an xbox and a gift card for primark :p. BABY Aiden was realsed from hospital on January 6th as a healthy baby boy. And cassiieee's parents allowed her to move back in as they fell in klove with there miracle grandson :D.......

Characters:

Cassiieee
Paulrosemanban - something like that anyway haha :l
,Aaiden
Yuxin
Krazybethw
Forgetfuhl.

Red
23-12-2012, 11:35 PM
A young woman named Maria had been told by an angel that she was going to give birth to the son of God. She tried to check into Habbo hotel but they was unfortunately no rooms available, and would have to give birth in the hotel car park. Meanwhile, Richie, Jake and Ms.Aquamarine (Also known as the Two wise men-with-an-add-on) walked with with gifts in their hands for the soon to be born baby. "Bloody OUCH" one of them yelled. The two wise men looked back to Ms.Aquamarine..."What? I broke my heel."
"Next time we go a give gifts, no more wearing heels" said Richie, while Jake just giggled in a high pitched tone. Anyway, the Two wise men-with-an-add-on made their way to the habbo hotel car park where they heard some one yelling in great pain. They walked in where they saw Maria screaming, Umbrella- holding her hand.
"Wait, if they're both gi-" Richie was about to question until cut of by Maria screaming the answer
"uSE YoUE IiiIIImagGGggginatioOnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"
"Oh"
With more yelling and screaming the baby was finally born. "OH JESUS", Jake squealed until he fainted, clearly the sight of a baby being born isn't his thing. (Time to rethink his future career as a midwife.)
"No who did you think was being born, Norman?" Umbrella- questioned
"I think he meant it as a expression, then - uh - fainted?". Everyone in the carpark giggled. Without Jake the rest of the Two wise men-with-an-add-on gathered around to present the gifts to Maria and -Umbrella. They presented a 'How to be a mother and a father mother: guide for dummies' from Richie, some clothes from Primark, obviously given from Jake and a job at HxHD from Ms.Aquamarine.

jess2012xx
24-12-2012, 12:20 AM
samanfa and mattG had a baby called jess2012xx the three wise men epic combo,andii and red gave her 3 gifts frank,gold and
Murph samanfa thanked them and in years to come baby jess was known as daughter of god :D xx

Mr-Trainor
24-12-2012, 04:50 PM
At last Samanfa and Pigperson arrived at HabboxComps' house. It was crowded with other people who needed to enter competitions in a hurry. Samanfa was very tired and just wanted to submit her entry. At each room, the story was the same. There was no room for them in the queue. Eventually, one kind staff member said he had an extra room where he kept his credits. They were welcome to submit their competition entries there.

And so it was that a few hours later, Samanfa found out that she had won a competition in that room. She unwrapped her prize from the strips of cloth and laid it all in a bucket full of hay. Then Samanfa and Pigperson counted out the credits, shared their prize, and had a very Merry Christmas :D!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!