PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Tremendous Traditions - Ends 22nd December

Explorator
11-12-2012, 06:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cCpRQ.png

Every year in my family, we have a couple of Christmas traditions that we keep to every year. Number one is that we all have to go downstairs at 7pm SHARP, and the second is we all have to eat dinner together. For this competition I would like you to tell me what your Christmas tradition is, if you don't have one feel free to make it up!

Prize: 5 credits, 10 rep + 2 snowflakes

BreakfastBacon
17-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Apart from this year. We go to my mums friends house on christmas eve for the evenging and drink..alot.... and eat SO MUCH mince pies!

I also sleep in a santa hat (sometimes beard) on the night before christmas day.

Seth.23
18-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Every year, my family and I has a huge marshmallow fight. Its kinda stupid but fun in a way.

Andii
20-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Get up early cause wee disabled sister loves getting up early haha, then on Boxing Day we go to one side of the family's house where like everyone on that side of the family gets together :) it's awsum then the day after the other side of the family does the same ;)

Ekelektra
21-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Every year we have my dad's family over at our house or at his sister's house for lunch. Except this year his sister's family isn't coming and it's at our holiday house. And then for dinner it's just leftovers. On Boxing Day we have my mum's Auntie over for lunch but that's not happening this year either :(

Red
22-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Always go to a Christmas eve candlelight carol service!! and drive around and look at people's houses who decorate them with lights for charity :')

Mr-Trainor
22-12-2012, 12:43 PM
We always open 1 present each on Christmas Eve, in the evening - never open presents on Christmas Day until we've all had breakfast - and then for dinner (with family who come round) we always have turkey even though most of us hate it (well, I hate it :P).

orientalframe?
22-12-2012, 08:19 PM
always have a chinese on xmas eve, no idea why but ngl can't complain - we go around our village to look at the xmas lights since it's like a village tradition to put them up anddd we sleep in onesies because why not

Krazybethw
22-12-2012, 10:24 PM
Every year on christmas eve my mam, dad and me all meet up (my dad and mam hate each other but they tolerate each other this one day a year. broke up parents:L) And we go to church for a christmas service and then walk the long way home, singing carols and drinking hot chocolate from a flask. We look for santa and see all the people about haha xD.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!