PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooo!! I'm back!! :)

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 06:01 AM
It's been a couple of years lol! I nearly forgot my username! Anyways, its good to be back! :D

LiquidLuck.
12-12-2012, 06:31 AM
It's also good to have old members back! :D

If you ever want to help or just to hang out, xxMATTGxx is the current owner of the Help Desk! Visit us sometime! xD

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 06:45 AM
Thanks! :D Okay! I sure will!

PS: Team Damon all the way!! :)

Succubus
12-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Hey welcome back!! :)

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 07:06 AM
Thank you! Love your avatar n sig btw! I ship them even tho they're not a couple. :P

SackRace
12-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Hey, welcome to the forums :D!

Search xxMATTGxx for the help desk.

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 08:23 AM
Thanks! I went there.. I would love to stay but no one was there xD Love the design tho!

Nick
12-12-2012, 08:41 AM
You should PM xxMATTGxx; and get your anniversary VIP ;)

Welcome back!

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 08:49 AM
I just did! Hopefully I'll get it soon :)

Thanks! :D

Deak
12-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Hello, welcome back to the forum :)

j0rd
12-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Welcome back :)

Samantha
12-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi welcome back to the forum, have fun and hopefully you could apply for a department or post even more!

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Thanks guys! I'd love to apply but I'm not in the right time zone. US here (california)

-Nick
12-12-2012, 06:58 PM

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Thank you! (H)

Sho
12-12-2012, 07:15 PM

-Creative-
12-12-2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks! :)

the.games
12-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Welcome back to the forum ! :D

Just to let you know I don't think any department has a restriction on timezones (apart from HabboxLive but applications for all timezones are currently open).

Anyway if you decide to apply for a role, good luck with your application! :D

Zak
12-12-2012, 09:51 PM
:O you're one person I don't remember :( Welcome back though :) <3

Aaron
12-12-2012, 09:52 PM
Hey, welcome back to the forum! :)

LiquidLuck.
12-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Thanks! :D Okay! I sure will!

PS: Team Damon all the way!! :)

You know it. xD Loved what Rose said to Jeremy. We should create a VD club. LOL, we need to meet and talk about it <3

-Creative-
13-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Welcome back to the forum ! :D

Just to let you know I don't think any department has a restriction on timezones (apart from HabboxLive but applications for all timezones are currently open).

Anyway if you decide to apply for a role, good luck with your application! :D

Oh, thanks for the info! I did only check the HabboxLive, I thought it applied to everything. Thanks again! :)

:O you're one person I don't remember :( Welcome back though :) <3

Awww its alright! I wasn't really active before, the only thread I was active the last time was in the Runescape thread. :) Thanks!

Hey, welcome back to the forum! :)

Thank you! :D

You know it. xD Loved what Rose said to Jeremy. We should create a VD club. LOL, we need to meet and talk about it <3

We totally should! lol I'm loving all these Delena interactions we are getting this season!

LiquidLuck.
13-12-2012, 08:12 AM
We totally should! lol I'm loving all these Delena interactions we are getting this season!

I totally agree with you! I was totally like Team Stefan until 1. he became a ripper and 2. heard what Rose said to Jeremy in the car. And omg what Stefan said to Elena on her porch. D: But yeah finally nothing is real attraction since she is submitted to him now. xD And I forgot what she had to do to get ride of it lol but got something to do with the 12 werewolves.

We really should do this in Habbo. Would be really fun. xD

Cassiieee
13-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Welcome back!

-Creative-
13-12-2012, 07:33 PM
I totally agree with you! I was totally like Team Stefan until 1. he became a ripper and 2. heard what Rose said to Jeremy in the car. And omg what Stefan said to Elena on her porch. D: But yeah finally nothing is real attraction since she is submitted to him now. xD And I forgot what she had to do to get ride of it lol but got something to do with the 12 werewolves.

We really should do this in Habbo. Would be really fun. xD

I was a fan of Stefan to up until he returned as the ripper. He was sooo annoying. lol. I like that part with Rose too. Oh and when Elena became a vampire and she finally saw what Damon did with all the compelling, that was epic!! Oh and he was the first one to meet Elena, but he just had to compel her :(

Welcome back!

Thanks! :)

Chris
13-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Welcome back to the forum! Always good to see old members return. :)

God
13-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Welcome back :D

-Creative-
13-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks guysss! Its good to be back!

LiquidLuck.
13-12-2012, 08:45 PM
I was a fan of Stefan to up until he returned as the ripper. He was sooo annoying. lol. I like that part with Rose too. Oh and when Elena became a vampire and she finally saw what Damon did with all the compelling, that was epic!! Oh and he was the first one to meet Elena, but he just had to compel her :(

OMG Ikr! When in the episode before she told Damon like ''It was a question of time, I met Stefan first..'' and finally it was Damon she first met!! And the ''I love you'' and the compelling her to forget he said that part, when she remembered omg. D: I can't wait for the next episode!! xD

Martin
14-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Welcome back to the forum :D

-Creative-
14-12-2012, 02:23 AM
OMG Ikr! When in the episode before she told Damon like ''It was a question of time, I met Stefan first..'' and finally it was Damon she first met!! And the ''I love you'' and the compelling her to forget he said that part, when she remembered omg. D: I can't wait for the next episode!! xD

I was fangirling with that episode! I hate that Stefan thinks that Elena is with Damon because she's sired to him. Why can't he just accept that those two are like perfect for each other. In my opinion, Stefan should be with Katherine. Remember when Katherine came back to save Stefan? She said I'll come back to you.. or something like that.

Welcome back to the forum :D

Thanks!! :D

LiquidLuck.
14-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I was fangirling with that episode! I hate that Stefan thinks that Elena is with Damon because she's sired to him. Why can't he just accept that those two are like perfect for each other. In my opinion, Stefan should be with Katherine. Remember when Katherine came back to save Stefan? She said I'll come back to you.. or something like that.

LOL Wth is fangirling? xD Well if like Stefan said had her feelings become bigger for Damon because she was turned into a vampire, then her feelings for Stefan would too and she'd be madly in love with him because she always loved Stefan more than Damon.. I don't think Stefan should be with Katherine omg she's a *****. :( And he hates her.. that's why he loved Elena, because she is nothing like Katherine once you get to know both of them. I think Damon should be with Katherine if I really had to choose even though I think Katherine should indeed live forever alone until someone kills her. Damon didn't need mind control to fall in love with Katherine nor to drink her blood, etc.. Stefan did. And save Stefan from what? S: I don't remember that! D:

Lee
17-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Hi Welcome back to the forum :D

Rachel
06-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Hey,

Welcome to Habbox! Please remember to have fun by following the rules ;)

Hope you will stay with us and keep posting :)

Have a wonderful year 2013!~~

Zammy

Habbz
06-01-2013, 12:50 PM
hey, welcome bk to the forums, maybe we can be friends [in a non creepy way]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!