PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Dating Santa - Ends 27th December

Aiden
19-12-2012, 01:12 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Teleport/Dating+Santa

After Christmas, Santa will have a lot of free time on his hands until August so one of his elves suggested he goes internet dating. At first Santa was scared but he finally signed up to FairyTaleMatch.com. So far he has had 3 responses.

Response 1 - Mother Nature:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/aidenlee98/aaaaamothernature.png?t=1355879018
Full Name:
Mother Nature VIII
Mother of Nature
Bio:
I'm a 2,729 year old woman who loves to help people and grow trees. I dislike christmas because it makes young children forget about the being of Jesus. Although I'm willing to listen to your opinion.

Response 2 - Easter Rabbit:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/aidenlee98/th_aaaaabunny.png?t=1355879018
Full Name:

Easter Rabbit Queen
CEO of Easter inc
Bio:
I enjoy jumping around my baby bunnies and love eating chocolate eggs that I poop out. I also hate being called the Easter Bunny Queen because that names too mainstream.

Response 3 - Habbo Dictator:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z402/aidenlee98/aaaaapaul.png?t=1355879019
Full Name:
Habbo Dictator
God and mighty ruler of Habbo
Bio:
I'm the Habbo Dictator. I enjoy blocking teens on Twitter and making money. I also have a large collection of Santa Thrones in-client.

Now Santa has asked you for your advice, tell me which response Santa should go on a date with, and why. I will then tell him. The most creative and interesting reason will win.

Prize: 5 credits, 10 rep + 2 Snowflakes

Krazybethw
23-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Santa should date the easter bunny. They will make beautiful babies together and id love to see how they turn out :D Plus she doesnt hate christmas and she isnt a bobbing dictator haha xD... Free will yay! :D

p.s. i wish santa could date me :p Love le beard. xD

Strega
23-12-2012, 02:58 AM
santa should go on a date with the habbo dictator
he cant have smex with a tree or bunny ew

Cerys
23-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Santa should date mothernature cos she's old like him. And if she blabs on about hating christmas, he can just whip his chainsaw out >_>

BreakfastBacon
23-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Habbo Dictator. Didn't you know santa was homosexual?

There is a reason he doesn't spend time with his wife and always hangs out with small men

geo
23-12-2012, 03:13 PM
none of them because that would mean he'd be cheating on mrs claus mean

Bubbl3Tea
24-12-2012, 09:30 AM
I think Santa should go on a date with the Easter Bunny because, she isn't too young but she isn't too old either. She doesn't hate Christmas like Mother Nature or children like The Dictator of Habbo, which makes it good cause Santa LOVES children and Christmas! :)
She seems nice and fun when she said that, she enjoys jumping around her baby bunnies and she also loves eating chocolate eggs that she poops out. So, Santa should go on a date with the Easter Bunny because she is a good age, doesn't hate Christmas or children, and enjoys jumping around her baby bunnies and eating chocolate eggs. I feel that they will have a lot in common and that the Easter Bunny is quite a refreshing change from the batty old Mother Nature, and the deviant Dictator of Habbo :D

Mr-Trainor
24-12-2012, 04:39 PM
The Easter Rabbit because then we can create a new holiday that will combine Easter with Christmas and it'll be so much fun :D. Oh and then the Rabbits and Reindeers can become friends, and we can celebrate Easmas (Easter + Christmas) with chocolates and gifts, and there can be rabbits with Santa hats, and it'll just be another great celebration that everyone looks forward to every year - thanks to Santa and the Easter Rabbit Queen dating :D!

Tunechix
26-12-2012, 01:56 AM
I think that Santa should date mother nature because he could ask her to be younger which he needs to because he's been a busy guy for the past 2000 years and he has just started.

Ms.Aquamarine
26-12-2012, 04:29 AM
I think Santa should go on a date with the Easter Rabbit Queen. Instead of reindeers pulling the sleigh, it will be the queen's cute (but strong) rabbits. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!