PDA

View Full Version : Find me a flight

GoldenMerc
24-12-2012, 03:44 AM
Hi,

Looking to get a flight from heath row airport to coventry / west midlands on the 2nd or the 3rd of feb, Can anyone find flights as iv looked and nothings coming up :(
Ross

xxMATTGxx
24-12-2012, 11:27 AM
The closet airport would be Birmingham. It would probably be wise to just get on the train. I don't think anyone does flights from Heathrow to the airport apart from going to another airport first such as Belfast.

I have no idea what your closet train station is but for example:

London Euston to Coventry takes 59 minutes - Direct train.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2012, 12:49 PM
See Matthew, I was considering that, but im REALLY bad at directions and when i mean really bad I mean il prob end up in the wrong place :(

David
24-12-2012, 12:58 PM
See Matthew, I was considering that, but im REALLY bad at directions and when i mean really bad I mean il prob end up in the wrong place :(

like in the side of a bus lol

get gps and drive??

GoldenMerc
24-12-2012, 12:58 PM
like in the side of a bus lol

get gps and drive??

hey they attack me
cant cos cars getting new engine in feb, it wont be ready until late feb

xxMATTGxx
24-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Google Maps on your phone? :P

GoldenMerc
24-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Google Maps on your phone? :P

Well im staying at a hotel in heathrow so somehow get from heathrow into London city center HUM

xxMATTGxx
24-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Well im staying at a hotel in heathrow so somehow get from heathrow into London city center HUM

Find out which train station you need to get then work out from there. Heathrow has connections to rail/tube doesn't it? It must be easy to get to.

GoldenMerc
24-12-2012, 01:28 PM
It sort of sucks, as im getting a lift there, so its easy enough for me, but getting back doesnt sound fun. I'll look into it, cheers mattyg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!