PDA

View Full Version : LAPPLANDS ARE RISING ITS XMAS SOON AS PEOPLE MAKE XMAS ROOMS...

spitter01
26-09-2004, 09:41 PM
PEOPLE ARE PAYING MORE, SICNE ITS CHRISTMAS SOON PEOPLE ARE GOING TO MAKE XMAS ROOMS SO THEY'RE GONNA WANT LAPPLANDS. SINCE LAPPLANDS HAVE BEEN UNWANTED FURNI MANY PEOPLE FIND IT HARD TO GRASP AHOLD OF THEM, SO THEY WILL RISE, I INVESTED LAST XMAS, AND ITS TAKEN LONG ENOUGH FOR THEM TO RISE ANYWAY, =)

Arcanum
27-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Yet this happens for all the seasonal furni and/or rares. It is inevitable that they will rise sometime during their appropriate season.... so I agree :D

spitter01
27-09-2004, 09:23 PM
do you stalk me posts, =P

spitter01
27-09-2004, 09:30 PM
i have to say you so badly dont want to agree with me but yet you know you
do deep down inside so i think :eusa_pray just admit you love me

:eusa_danc
:8
*Edit by !xx!kyle!xx!* Please do not double post simply edit your previous one by clicking edit button.

Arcanum
28-09-2004, 02:06 AM
i have to say you so badly dont want to agree with me but yet you know you
do deep down inside so i think :eusa_pray just admit you love me

I like replying to your posts, because most of them are debatable :p Nah j/k I just reply to posts I'm interested in :D

spitter01
28-09-2004, 02:24 PM
youre interested in me arent you, you devil you >:P

Anyways yah i make debatable posts so we can stab eachother and start the voilence and the plasma volts and lazer guns and "POW POW"

*twitches*

you get the point :@

GommeInc
28-09-2004, 04:13 PM
Tell me, were you bullied as a child.

EDITED BY JACK20012002: I DO NOT THINK THIS IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE FORUM! PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN! THANKS

spitter01
28-09-2004, 06:17 PM
im 13yrs old, so basically i am a child,
no i dont get bullied,
And erm, habbo is made for children the basic plot..

so then why do u think thats strange,
put it this way, ur a middle aged man who poses and girls and tells them to meet you,

don't bother replying since i was jk around and u start that rubbish

if u were making a funny joke,
it was so funny i forgot to laugh.

and if you weren't. your officially strange,

Edited by jack20012002: DO NOT POST COMMENTS LIKE THAT,even if the person has said a comment to you! Please report it in future and we will sort it out!

Arcanum
29-09-2004, 07:09 AM
im 13yrs old, so basically i am a child,
no i dont get bullied,
And erm, habbo is made for children the basic plot..

so then why do u think thats strange,
put it this way, ur a middle aged man who poses and girls and tells them to meet you,

don't bother replying since i was jk around and u start that rubbish

if u were making a funny joke,
it was so funny i forgot to laugh.

and if you weren't. your officially strange,

Woah, hold your horses Spitter, he probably didn't mean to insult you or anyhting... :s

spitter01
01-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Wow i was joking too next minute its like the jerry springer show come ON
:P Anywayz back to our conversation

WAIT
how did it go from lapplands and santa and christmas..
to jerry springer Steve and a "pixel Fight" lucky it got broken up i was gonna go MADBUNNY on you >.<

:S

P.S I WASNT ARGUING I WAS JOKING OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE CUSSED HIM I WAS MESSING AROUND GAWD

dudeguy82272
14-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Well, Of course, Because People want to have seasonals evan before they come out in the catalog, haha Selfish :P. But everyone wants that. Because they feel powerful! mwuahaha xD. *Cries* i wanna feel powerful :(

Da-Weasel
14-10-2004, 07:39 PM
lol... i still can't believe were talking about christmas NOW!!

dudeguy82272
14-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Better start believin :D. I LOOOOOOVEEEE Christmas, Tis the season to be jolly :D

NeonPunx
15-10-2004, 05:25 AM
yes i wuld have to agree i like christmas its the best tiem of the year and so is my b0day

dudeguy82272
15-10-2004, 05:55 AM
Yeah, my birthday is next month, I Wish my b-day was near christmas :D. ah, well, Lapland was the first rare i bought like 5 of in the catalog :P. I Still love em :P

NeonPunx
15-10-2004, 07:54 AM
Yeah, my birthday is next month, I Wish my b-day was near christmas :D. ah, well, Lapland was the first rare i bought like 5 of in the catalog :P. I Still love em :Pmy birthday is on december 19th

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!