PDA

View Full Version : I wish I was... - Ends 29th January

Pigperson
03-01-2013, 06:23 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/glass_two/I+wish%20I%20was

As we grow old I am 100% sure we all have someone we want to be and a lot of the time it is someone famous that we see a lot and come to idolise them. As we grow up learning about this idol, there are traits and possessions that we would like to have. I want to know if you could be someone, who would you be and why? Post your answers below!

The most creative and entertaining entry will win so good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Bubbl3Tea
26-01-2013, 09:33 PM
If I could be someone other than myself, I would have to pick Beyonce because she has an amazing singing voice!! Regardless of the fact that she lip synced at the inauguration, we all already know she is an amazing singer with a beautiful voice and raw talent! :)

FlyingJesus
26-01-2013, 09:35 PM
I would be Katharine McPhee so I could look at her boobs

Martin
26-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Zayn from One Direction :P Just because he seems cool and a lot of girls (and guys) like him a lot xD

Zelda
26-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Lana del rey cause she is beautiful amazing singer and so kind ;o

MKR&*42
26-01-2013, 10:30 PM
Lana del rey cause she is beautiful amazing singer and so kind ;o

Knew it ;)

Erm I'd be.... I don't know er, Paul LaFontaine so I could go around causing more havoc ok.

zombies
26-01-2013, 10:36 PM
marlton from call of duty zombies, so i could kick some zombie butt.

blueadrian13
27-01-2013, 12:51 AM
I wish I was Dipper Pines from Gravity Falls. Why? I love mystery and Gravity Falls proved to be one very mysterious place!

Teabags
28-01-2013, 06:51 PM
I'd be Ramesses II, the Egyptian Pharaoh.
Being respected as one of the greatest leaders of the entire Egyptian era and practically worshipped as a God might take some getting used to. I think it'd be quite interesting just to be him.
+ his tomb is rather nice.
http://www.theodora.com/wfb/photos/egypt/statues_of_the_pharaoh_ramses_ii_egypt_photo_cia.j pg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!