PDA

View Full Version : InterestINN - Ends 14th January

Samantha
04-01-2013, 01:29 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/InterestINN

Whenever we go into a new year, the main thing I get excited about are holiday brochures coming out. I love ordering the new ones, seeing if the hotels I stay in are in them and just looking at all the features the destination has to offer. Last year I even managed to order 3 for Blackpool accidentally; that's how excited I get. Sometimes, brochures allow the hotel to interest the reader by giving a short paragraph of why you should stay there and that gave me an idea for a competition. Imagine you're the hotel owner, I want you to write a short paragraph detailing the positive factors of your hotel; you can even give your hotel a name if you want.

The most intersting and the one I'd more likely go to will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 10 rep

Aiden
11-01-2013, 07:28 PM
It had things to do. It had things to see. It had things to be... and they was a fit guy. :)

Hollie
13-01-2013, 11:00 AM
My hotel has many fab features to entice everyone to come. First of all, it's right on the beach so all of the rooms have a beautiful view of the bright blue sea along with the gleaming white sand. There are lots of lifts all around the hotel to save you from walking up the stairs to get to your room for if you're lazy like me. It's all inclusive and there are lots of activities you can choose from for free all year round. Ofc with a great hotel like this, it's only inevitable that it will be popular but NOT TO WORRY, the hotel is very big with multiple bars, games rooms etc and there's multiple rooms within all hotel rooms giving you plenty of space no matter how many other people are there!!!

the end lolz

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!