PDA

View Full Version : Bradford City vs Aston Villa

RyRy
08-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Did anybody watch the match?

I think Aston Villa, even on their best day, wouldn't have been able to match Bradford's determination to win that game. So looking forward to the next leg on 22nd January, gonna be suuuuch a good game that.

Deak
08-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Yes and i think that Bradford deserved to win it too!

Makes for a good game at Villa Park in 2 weeks time - if Bradford can score first goal early on then they would surely become massive favourites

#Yorkshire # Yorkshire :D

Shockwave.2CC
09-01-2013, 09:38 PM
I want Dynamo's team to win

Deak
22-01-2013, 11:08 PM
Que sera sera, whatever will be will be, they are going to Wembley, que sera sera!

WOW Bradford are going to the final - what an amazing day that will be for them.

YORKSHIRE YORKSHIRE :D :P

e5
22-01-2013, 11:45 PM
I do love you, Villa. Shame we couldn't nick it.

Samantha
23-01-2013, 01:41 AM
I didn't watch it but my parents did, glad Bradford are going through, Deak; you mean WEST Yorkshire I'm sure, best county ever ;). Anyway, it'll be a good match to watch in next fixture, forgot they were on until my mum shouted xD.

Deak
23-01-2013, 12:21 PM
I didn't watch it but my parents did, glad Bradford are going through, @Deak (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=64875); you mean WEST Yorkshire I'm sure, best county ever ;). Anyway, it'll be a good match to watch in next fixture, forgot they were on until my mum shouted xD.

lol! South Yorkshire in my opinion :P

Whatever happens in the final everyone connected to Bradford will have a great day / weekend.

IF its Chelsea v Bradford final then you would expect Chelsea to get in Europe next year so that leaves a spot for the runners up...

Bradford City in Europe next year! :P

Kardan
23-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Very well done to them, I always like an underdog, here's hoping they can do the impossible and win the final :)

I saw some guys status on Facebook yesterday saying he knew he should have placed a £10 bet on Bradford City reaching the final at the start of the competition, at 10,000/1.

What sort of person thinks to themselves to place a bet on that at the start of a tournament? I wanted to comment on his status, but I don't exactly know him, so thought I better not :P Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Deak
23-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Very well done to them, I always like an underdog, here's hoping they can do the impossible and win the final :)

I saw some guys status on Facebook yesterday saying he knew he should have placed a £10 bet on Bradford City reaching the final at the start of the competition, at 10,000/1.

What sort of person thinks to themselves to place a bet on that at the start of a tournament? I wanted to comment on his status, but I don't exactly know him, so thought I better not :P Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Everybody says that they should have bet on something once it has happened...

Nobody expected that Bradford would get to the final given then fact of the massive odds - its a one off and they will probably lose in the first round next year to a team lower than them.

Kardan
23-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Everybody says that they should have bet on something once it has happened...

Nobody expected that Bradford would get to the final given then fact of the massive odds - its a one off and they will probably lose in the first round next year to a team lower than them.

Yes, it's just the way the person phrased their sentence, they made it sound like they knew from the beginning that Bradford would be totally awesome :P

Deak
23-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Yes, it's just the way the person phrased their sentence, they made it sound like they knew from the beginning that Bradford would be totally awesome :P

I understand what you are saying... thing is if the person thought that Bradford would do it then why didnt he put his money where his mouth is and gone out to bookies / gone online to place the bet.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!