PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] which hobba/staff/mod do u dislike?

Moose
27-09-2004, 04:22 AM
which hobba/staff/mod do you dislike?
Please dont say jibbi, jibbi has done nothing except for the habbotery thing, but dont say because of her not giving us rares and stuff, shes only manager not owner.

I dislike MOD-Golfnet alot for reasons and personal reasons. shes rude and stuff and abuses her power. well which do you like, and dont diss them or snything give a short brief reason.

Arcanum
27-09-2004, 04:27 AM
[quote=EvilBrandon]I dislike MOD-Golfnet alot for reasons and personal reasons. shes rude and stuff and abuses her power. well which do you like, and dont diss them or snything give a short brief reason.QUOTE]

I dislike MOD-Golfnet, I agree with you, her help centre is badly run, all she does is stand there and say "I don't have the time for you, ask someone else" She actually said this to me, and I was greatly offended :@

GommeInc
27-09-2004, 06:07 PM
This is a very hard question, maybe impetuous?

?mentaldevil?
28-09-2004, 04:18 AM
::denzel:: is the worst
armando88 is the best

dj-ally
28-09-2004, 10:35 AM
MOD-Golfnet DENFANLY!!!!!!!!!

GommeInc
28-09-2004, 04:29 PM
I think impetuous and what is banna phone?

Jay$
29-09-2004, 10:25 AM
i love jibbi

GommeInc
09-10-2004, 12:11 PM
I dont she dosnt help you like the rest of the hobba's and moderators.

TheLostPara
09-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Impetuous.. Im Not Sure

Hidcilll
09-10-2004, 12:28 PM
i dislike hobba or if he was premoted to staff shady.10 there was a scripter right in front of him and he just dnaces away

Superside
09-10-2004, 12:30 PM
I dislike------------------ Now that I think about them, I have no reason to dislike any, well on .co.uk
on .com MOD-Golfnet is such a slow poke :eusa_shif she looks funny sometime and makes me feel all :eusa_sick
I love emoticons

Da-Weasel
09-10-2004, 01:03 PM
i dislike jaffoo
she is very rude!!
she kikd a owner out of da room(which wos my m8),sed to me get out or be banned and den changed da name to banana split
:o
:eusa_naug
i wish i saw her again...

Simonac55
10-10-2004, 04:50 AM
I think it is Mod-Golfnet too. It's just that she doesn't really seems sympathic to me. And like Arcanum said, some of my friends came to her help centre and she said she didn't have any time for them. But apart that person, I think all Habbo Staff are great. And like everyone else, Mod-Golfnet as her qualities and I'll try to remember it in the future.

GommeInc
12-10-2004, 04:26 PM
It is quite sad though, some peeps take habbo so sodding seriously.

Scammers arent that bad, it is not like they're stealing your money or something, even though people might of wasted creds on it, it is their fault to fall into their traps like a couple of noobs.

Hacking is pointless and Habbo Staff are the worst, Look at me I have a badge saying Habbo Staff, big whoop, your not that important, you own a hack city website for peaks sake.

SoraSafe
12-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Scammers are bad, they trick you into givng them your furni which you pay REAL money to buy.

Da-Weasel
12-10-2004, 05:43 PM
yeah...im not bothored wid scamming on cokemusic.com,but on habbo u pay for furni!!

GommeInc
12-10-2004, 08:14 PM
True but scammers only trick minded fools, if they say put furni in the box quickly say no, reload habbo and do it, they leave sad noobs.

elmosmith
13-10-2004, 06:03 AM
I dont hate anyone.. O_o I love all staff and Hobbas that I've met. So I cant really say anything.
I've tried to talk to Impetuous a few times and she has ignored me..but I put it down to "She is busy" :)

elmosmith

Jin
13-10-2004, 03:19 PM
i cant really say i hate jibbi infact i quite like her she is never too busy to be spoken to unless she is being asked for free furni or a acceptal of a f/r.

Erm how ever i do dislike the .com staff not because they never come because they are usual their in about 15 secs more because they never answer their emails, i cant really comment on mod-golfnet as i have never met her.

if anyone i hate DaleL because he banned someone for no reason when he was in the room. The person said "I HATE THIS BOBBA LAAG" but if DaleL knew habbo well he should have realised that bobba's never come out in capitals even if you wrote the swear in capitals so the guy had written it him self

Unsuspected
13-10-2004, 04:48 PM
I completly agree with GommeInc, scammers themselve are quite smart, they know that habbo is full of gullable childish noobs. If someone gets scammed on habbo then they deserve to have they're furni and credits stolen, if you are sooo incredibly dumb and gullable that you fall for a scam, then you are just pathetic. I know somone that got scammed by somone stealing they're account, the scammer emailed her and pretended to be a hobba, and said she won a contest and asked for her pass and username, if you are that gullable and is a person that would accually give out your username and password to someone pretending to be hobba then you deserve it. every half-brained human being would know that if a hobba asked for your username and password that you should report it to habbo hotel and of course, DON'T FALL FOR IT!!

Another thing that realy bothers me, why are they're normal smart people on habbo that act like noobs??? they're are sooo many people on habbo that pretend they were scammed so people will feel sorry for them and give them furni.

And hacking is a different story, if you were hacked and lost your things then it's not your fault cause you didn't do anything.

GommeInc
14-10-2004, 04:31 PM
Finely, someone who agrees, scammers are both not bad and bad, they are not bad as they arent stealing money but they are also bad as some idiot waste 10p in it or whatever.

Habbo's should grow up and not listen to what people say, 'Put furni in the box fast as it keeps closing'. You have to be pretty dumb to fall that and the pw scam, look ******* this is my pw, what a bunch of idiots.

--=o=--
18-10-2004, 08:59 AM
No way ste471 is the best hobba i know!

GommeInc
19-10-2004, 01:36 PM
Yet again I am ignored, who is this hobba?

hotslime
19-10-2004, 02:41 PM
YATWICEEEEEEEEEE YATWICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YATWICEEEEEEEEEEEE
because he was laughing at me called me a lier, and goes on scripting sites :)
i have screenies too i think im gonna send em to habbo :p

i dislike hobba or if he was premoted to staff shady.10 there was a scripter right in front of him and he just dnaces away

Um.. It's Scythe and if hes not on duty hes not going to do anything. :Sign10:

annabanana
19-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Screenies mean nothing to habbo. ZILCH

GommeInc
19-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Down with hobba's and staff that dont do their jobs, I could be a good hobba, so could Mentor, sierk, jrh2002, Janeh, Jack20012002, that Mizki person is already one and so on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!