Zak
18-01-2013, 01:51 PM
yay.

Only worked 8:30-1:30 today :D

lovin' it.

Cerys
18-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Luckyyyy.

We're not allowed to go home if we're already at school, so like, if it's closed but you still show up, you must stay untill/if someone collects you ;ll

dbgtz
18-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Went in early at 8 expecting to revise for my exam at 1:15 because I had lessons which took up the time before exam. Just before my lesson was meant to start it was announced that no lessons are on, so I sat around for about 5 hours waiting for an exam lol. Only upside is that revision may have made the difference between two grades :P

Hopefully it's nice and closed on monday.

Kyle
18-01-2013, 03:45 PM
lol my exam was meant to be at 2 and was brought back to 1 cos of snow (don't understand the logic tbh) and one guy missed it cos his train was delayed hahahahahahahaha gg

geo
18-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Foolishly, my school didn't announce that we'd have the day off until basically every student and teacher had turned up. It was a nightmare fitting everyone on the buses. Sux for the people that had an exam too as they had to stay in for the day, and there's a hill near my school, so it would have been tough getting back now as the snow is so deep.

One of my teachers was crying because she got stuck in the snow and had only just made it. :(
:Cerys; your school sucks for that

Jurv
18-01-2013, 05:29 PM
the snow isn't that thick here so it's just been a normal day, which i guess is kinda good cos i had my english lit exam today. just hoping for snow on monday!!

garriet
18-01-2013, 06:22 PM
my school closed at like 1:30pm and lunch is usually at 1:30pm so they were giving away free food in the canteen, hahaha

Samantha
18-01-2013, 06:37 PM
lol my exam was meant to be at 2 and was brought back to 1 cos of snow (don't understand the logic tbh) and one guy missed it cos his train was delayed hahahahahahahaha gg

Did they warn you that they were bringing it forward as if it was short notice is that allowed lmao?

Luckily I don't have school/college anymore but my sister does and it was open today, it's just got worse throughout the day though and because we live on a street rarely gritted or anything it's going to be hell getting to work tomorrow and Sunday then college for her. A bonus was having a snowball fight with my boyfriend even though he used my loose jeans as an excuse to wet me through :(.

Shar
18-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Lucky lot, I wasn't let out of work early :(

Martin
18-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Luckily Ive had today and got tomorrow as my days off this week anyway. Would have been horrible getting in this morning in a foot of snow!!

I remember when we had the snow in 2010 or 2011 I had to go home from work early one evening because it was just so dangerous, and I have to travel quite a way! It was a nice surprise haha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!