PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Habbox

SuperKc
03-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Sorry Guys it did not get Habboxhelpdesk so i am off and Joining another site which is thishabbo

Thread moved from 'Welcome to Habbox Forum / Goodbye' by Matts (Forum Super Moderator)

Empired
03-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Sorry to see you go SuperKc, but there would always have been next time :) It took most of many more attempts than just one!!

lawrawrrr
03-02-2013, 09:37 AM
usually takes more than one attempt but good luck at thishabbo...

Jazz
03-02-2013, 09:50 AM
i have to be honest, it takes more than one attempt to get into a given department and it wont be any different at thishabbo, infact it will probably be worse.. in the application and the long run because to be honest, certain members of thishabbo management are very... single minded?

anyway, good luck.

Nick
03-02-2013, 10:21 AM
its a shame that you leaving and you couldn't give any ohter dept a go? like events, or content. Goodluck with thishabbo then.

SuperKc
03-02-2013, 10:26 AM
I Have Not got eny Furni and I was Being Bullied By Paige. Shedim, Wubing

lawrawrrr
03-02-2013, 10:50 AM
If you're really being bullied, then you can report it to the HxHD manager and the AGMs on here by PM or complaint, but you'd probably need to show proof before anything can be done.

I'm reluctant to believe that though because they're so nice usually!

zombies
03-02-2013, 11:43 AM

Paige. LOL. we are not bullies guys!

geo
03-02-2013, 12:25 PM
if what i've heard is true then it's a shame these people are doing what they've done, although i wouldn't expect it of them. :-) you should stick around though and try apply next time, habbox peoples are nice..... at times

Paige.
03-02-2013, 12:40 PM
perhaps your vulgar language and tendency to start fights with people on habbo were the cause of you not getting a hxhd trial because i basically wrote your second application for you, after you showing me your first.. lol

@Paige. (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=79946) LOL. we are not bullies guys!

i seriously can't stop laughing omg
Wubing;

shame to see you go casey!!!! even though you weren't really at habbox anyway, it took me ages to get you to sign up to the forum and write a hello thread lol

Rainbow
03-02-2013, 01:42 PM

when i first applied for events i didn't get it but then i replied a month later and got it... you aren't bound to get what you apply for first time around. also they haven't even being bullying you? surprised you didn't mention my name as well since i hang around with them two and skype with you ben and paige lol. -.-

Cerys
03-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Seems like you're personality will better fit thishabbo, anyway..

Bye.

Zac.
03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Good luck in life. Bye! :(

xxMATTGxx
03-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Like I said to your PM to me, if you could provide screenshots of anyone bullying you then we can look into it for sure.

Paige.
03-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Like I said to your PM to me, if you could provide screenshots of anyone bullying you then we can look into it for sure.

dw he's wasting your time, nobody is bullying him and so he has no screenshots or proof
he goes to my school irl, he is just attention seeking sorry about that

Catchy
03-02-2013, 04:42 PM
lmfao so much drama, gd bye

Faceless
03-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Good luck! :)

Cassiieee
03-02-2013, 05:55 PM
when i first applied for events i didn't get it but then i replied a month later and got it... you aren't bound to get what you apply for first time around. also they haven't even being bullying you? surprised you didn't mention my name as well since i hang around with them two and skype with you ben and paige lol. -.-

Don 't worry. Apparently, I've been bullying him too. Although, I haven't even been online to give him any 'abuse'.
Last time I spoke to him, was when I muted him in my event about a month ago for acting up and being rude and horrible and distracting the game by running around the play area. I then after that, have never said one single word to him.

What also made me laugh, He came into my event and asked if I think he's be a good help desk person, I must admit I lol'ed irl.
After him acting up in my event, He's not a very good rolemodel.

I also had Mcdonalds, dis aproving a comment of mine, to say I was a bully. Yet I mention again, I haven't been online to bully the little drama queen.

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 06:56 PM ----------

dw he's wasting your time, nobody is bullying him and so he has no screenshots or proof
he goes to my school irl, he is just attention seeking sorry about that

Love how Mcdonalds is disaproving my comments. Saying I'm being a bully. :L I haven't even spoke to Casey, since that day I spoke to you, when he was acting up in my events. God, People bring so much drama to the community. :L
Least there's one person to worry about.

SuperKc
06-02-2013, 05:07 PM
I am Not Leaving Guys s

Plebings
06-02-2013, 06:18 PM
hope thishabbo weren't too mean.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!