PDA

View Full Version : Interesting things to do in Barcelona?

HotelUser
17-02-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm in Barcelona for the Mobile World Congress from the 25th to the 28th this month. We assume there's lots of things we can do in Barcelona other than the congress but neither of us have actually been there before and I figure a lot of folks here have probably been there given that a lot of you are in Europe!

I'm there with a colleague and we're looking for recommendations for food, entertainment, anything interesting really. If there's any places we should avoid that would be good to know too.

Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' to here as I feel it is more suited

Leviaton2
18-02-2013, 09:55 PM
go out

Samantha
18-02-2013, 10:20 PM
After googling you could go to various places maybe Camp nou, Casa Mila, Park Guell, Montserrat etc. not sure what you're into but maybe it's the process of just seeing where it takes you :P.

j0rd
18-02-2013, 10:24 PM
I've not been there personally, but apparently Camp Nou is well worth a visit. However your probably not interested in football if your Canadian :P

Zak
20-02-2013, 10:56 AM
I'm in Barcelona for the Mobile World Congress from the 25th to the 28th this month. We assume there's lots of things we can do in Barcelona other than the congress but neither of us have actually been there before and I figure a lot of folks here have probably been there given that a lot of you are in Europe!

I'm there with a colleague and we're looking for recommendations for food, entertainment, anything interesting really. If there's any places we should avoid that would be good to know too.

Edited by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from 'Discuss Anything' to here as I feel it is more suited

Take a look on TripAdivsor

You can search local attractions in Barcalona. The attractions also provide brilliant unbiased user reviews and ratings.

I used it when I went to Egypt, worked a charm!!

adriel35
20-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Barcelona is a nice and loving place. There are many things to do during your trip there. There are many good bars and pubs for fun and enjoyment. You can go to the beach if you have some spare time.

David
20-02-2013, 02:11 PM
el clasico on 26th if you have the cash/any tickets left

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!