PDA

View Full Version : Reassurance - Ends 6th March

the.games
24-02-2013, 08:14 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/habbid2/Reassurance

In a weeks time I'm going to the doctors for a lovely injection. Last time I went I was confronted by a nurse and an assistant, both of which were a bit like the chuckle brothers. I personally hate needles so I needed a lot of reassurance so being confronted with a duo that looked as if they did not know what on earth they were doing really didn't help.

So I want you to tell me how you would distract someone to take their mind off having an injection.

The most humorous or lifelike will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Zac.
01-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Watch Jenna Marbles (http://www.youtube.com/user/JennaMarbles).

Phil
01-03-2013, 03:05 PM
I hate injections too! Conversation definitely doesn't help! I suggest happy pills :P

Zelda
01-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Tell them that they won the lottery and show them like faked results proving it so that they are so overjoyed they don't even realise!

bam..its..abbz
01-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Sing

cxclusive
02-03-2013, 04:42 AM
I hate needles so much, before the doctor even begins I whinge and whine for ages that the doctor gets annoyed lol. But what really helps take your mind off it is if someone next to you is having a typical everyday conversation. Try not to think about what's happening but focus on the conversation. Seriously, it works. But of corse, remember to relax and breathe! Good luck :-)

!x!dude!x!2
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
look over there :O

Ekelektra
05-03-2013, 06:58 AM
I tell people my funny stories from injections to keep their mind off it.

Like when my mum was a kid and hid under the table and had to be restrained and had like 5 people running after her and she made all the other kids who were in line freak out.

And the time this guy in our class fainted from nerves, it was funny coz he was a jock type person he was like 'yeah whatever its just a teeny sting' then he gets it, looks, and faints ;S

Basshunter2309
05-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Look around the room, preferably away from the area of injection, and find an object. It can be any object but... make sure it isn't a boring one like a coat hanger or something. Search for a window perhaps. While you stare at it you wonder, who invented it? Why did they come up with it? And if it is a window, go deeper through the characteristics of a window, it's glass. How did someone come to think of creating glass?

You can produce so many questions about one certain object, and while you're wondering you would never even know you had an injection.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!