PDA

View Full Version : Retail Rant - Ends 14th March

Samantha
02-03-2013, 09:01 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Lido/Retail+Rant

If you have a job, you may know that it isn't always a positive experience, especially when you work in retail or something similar and have to deal with customers on a daily basis. The other week a till broke and the customer's shopping had to be put through again yet he refused and informed us he would complain about the shop, he was abusive towards disabled customers and management - he left without buying anything in the end. It's really shocking how vile some people can be and for this competition I want you to tell me an annoying thing about having a job, it could be those who try to haggle or perhaps people paying with no change when the shop's only just opened, the list goes on.

The most annoying will win!

Good Luck

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Attain
10-03-2013, 11:18 AM
The most annoying thing about having a job is Waking up early

zombies
13-03-2013, 08:03 AM
getting up early is really annoying sometimes because then you usually cant be bothered!

fav part: home time

Scotland
13-03-2013, 07:29 PM
tell me an annoying thing about having a job
Umm, Just doing the job, (unless you enjoy it) or just not spending time with your family.

AlexJRiley
13-03-2013, 07:47 PM
An annoying thing about my job is im on the bottom rung of the ladder and I do absolutely everything there. I always have to pick up the slack.

!x!dude!x!2
13-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Coworkers, the one that always happy and cheerful and have a smile and say stupid comments

Lewiis,
13-03-2013, 11:41 PM
The customer that asks a question.... You give the answer.... Your answer is wrong and the customer thinks they are right !!!

Well why ask the stupid question if you already know the answer. I mean I have said in the past to a customer do you work here or do I cause im obviously wrong??

Oh and the customer that waits at a till with no staff member when your till is free ..... What is it with those kind of people?

Hate customers I could go on ... LOL

Geenas
14-03-2013, 06:43 PM
Is Being A Slave for A Stranger

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!