PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Easter - Ends 26th March

Samantha
02-03-2013, 09:09 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_purple/Anti+Easter

This year, Easter comes early as it's on the 31st March 2013 and the shops have been stocked up with eggs, decorations and cards for a while now - ever since Valentine's Day came and went. I don't really get anything for Easter but then again, it's the same every year for some people; they receive an egg or a card and that's it, year in, year out, what's the point? I'm not against Easter as it's a good event for mainly the religious side but for this competition I want you to think of something bizarre and weird that will be different to the normal Easter we know; it could be going trick or treating, refusing to eat eggs; my examples are poor but I know you can do better!

The wackiest idea will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Bendo.
22-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Forget everything about eggs, bunnys and Jesus (because people just want easter), and this is only fiction. Whenever in the
easter you get a challenge, you can accept it or decline. If you decline you have to scare away people with stupid things on your door, because you are a coward. If you accept you have to swallow and not eat something that isnt food. In the stores is
special things made for this. And its small balls, rubbers and other things. And all the docerations around is ugly stupid things. But when you see a door with stupid things it's a coward. This was really lol and i was bored :(

BreakfastBacon
22-03-2013, 05:08 PM
You find some little choclate eggs fun for he children. BUT you find them in a gaint maze filled with hungry creatures who will tear them apart! Then the eggs are filled with sulfuric acid and they have to swim through a lake filled with portugese man o war jellyfish! There's slenderman, a werewolf and much more finding them! And don't forget the hungry zombie horde waiting for them in the dark forest of the dolls.

---------- Post added 22-03-2013 at 05:09 PM ----------

Forget everything about eggs, bunnys and Jesus (because people just want easter), and this is only fiction. Whenever in the
easter you get a challenge, you can accept it or decline. If you decline you have to scare away people with stupid things on your door, because you are a coward. If you accept you have to swallow and not eat something that isnt food. In the stores is
special things made for this. And its small balls, rubbers and other things. And all the docerations around is ugly stupid things. But when you see a door with stupid things it's a coward. This was really lol and i was bored :(

wut?

Aiden
26-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Halloween....

FlyingJesus
26-03-2013, 02:44 PM
Houses made of cats idk I don't really get it

MKR&*42
26-03-2013, 03:46 PM
Instead of eating eggs, we all eat chocolate labradors.

And I mean the breed ;)

Zac.
26-03-2013, 07:10 PM
Instead to chocolate bunnies, let there be chocolate people!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!