PDA

View Full Version : A Rather Peculiar Question - Ends 16th March

Derrener
10-03-2013, 02:47 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/A+Rather%20Peculiar%20Question%20

For those of you who don’t know, Sarah Millican is a stand-up comedian. Quite recently I watched one of her stage shows, and can I just say I absolutely loved it! (I’d never watched any of her shows before). During the show, she had some audience participation. A few of the questions she put across to the audience were 1) What are the signs of love and 2) Who has never owned a treadmill. There was one question in particular though that got some rather weird and humorous replies; therefore I thought I’d make the question into a competition.

The question is this: If you go away for a weekend, why would take more than the required amount of underwear? Keep it clean!

The most humorous or odd answer win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

zombies
13-03-2013, 08:04 AM
yes! i could poop or pee myself :)

God
14-03-2013, 09:49 PM
to wear your underwear to sleep so ye

Basshunter2309
14-03-2013, 11:59 PM
I fart too much.... Underwear with holes where they're not supposed to be aren't very comfortable!

AlexJRiley
15-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Because you've got lazy underwear and pulling underwear. Silk boxers look better than the superman ones you've got tucked in your drawer. (Plus silk boxers make you sweat... a lot)

H488041!f3
16-03-2013, 11:38 PM
It just feels nice putting on a fresh pair of undies. You feel like you can take on a new day. There are no reminders/bindings from the past day, it's all up to you. Your potential is unlimited with a new pair of underwear.

Also, ball sweat...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!