PDA

View Full Version : Football

Alexeh
27-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Everton the team I support are doing well to stay away from Manchester Utd
My brother supports them :@ but just hope Everton come 3rd beacuse its bovious we can't get above chelsea unless we beat them when we play them :D

Alexeh
27-09-2004, 05:51 PM
I'm actually overweight so me is playing load sof football to get fit :eusa_ange

Edit by Properclone (Forum Admin) - Do not double post.

:Sound
27-09-2004, 05:53 PM
I think Arsenal will win Premiership again.

THE NINJA
27-09-2004, 06:00 PM
This is UK soccer right? I only know abit about Arsenal and Manchester United.. Arsenal will win hopefully(I say hopefully for my friend made me "support" them).

magpie-4-life
01-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Gloryhunters that lot of ye.

League Two is where it's at :)

01-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Notts County I presume..I don't support Arsenal, I think they will win.

I support my home team..Coventry City rofl..Matt, will beat Boro in the Coca Cola Cup :8

Spectate
01-10-2004, 07:51 PM
Everton wont be able to stay in third. Manchester United have Rooney and are going up! :p

01-10-2004, 07:55 PM
Indeed, Rooney's on fire :o :o

Spectate
02-10-2004, 08:10 AM
Who do you all think will win the champions league and the FA cup then?

SkaKid77
07-10-2004, 08:52 AM
Gloryhunters that lot of ye.

League Two is where it's at :)
lol whats wrong with the championship :D Brighton are my local team and i have supported them for ages :D hopefully they can stay up this year :)

09-10-2004, 09:47 AM
Who do you all think will win the champions league and the FA cup then?

Champions League : Between Real Madrid and Ac Milan
FA Cup : Chelsea :8

Gamaya
12-10-2004, 04:40 PM
i live in newcastle and have always supported them. graeme souness will take newcastle to the top!, with kluivert being on fire just like rooney (!). plus we got shearer that's right/

Da-Weasel
12-10-2004, 04:42 PM
i dunno much about english football..im portuguese.....but i like chelsea...dey r doin very good in champions league,i fink dey will win

Jamierules
19-10-2004, 03:18 PM
I support Rangers. Hopefully they'll win the SPL this season and do well in the UEFA cup. In the premiership I think Arsenal will win.

Pixel
19-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Hmm, The Way Arsenal Have Started The Season You Wouldnt Say They Wouldnt Win The League!!!!

GO ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_danc

Spectate
23-10-2004, 07:11 AM
I think they could get an upset on sunday though, then there ubeaten run could be over.

TheLostPara
23-10-2004, 07:17 AM
I think they could get an upset on sunday though, then there ubeaten run could be over.

I Agree With Spec. MAN UTD RULE!!!! :P Man Utd Are Going To Retain The FA Cup And Bring Back The Premiership Where It Belongs. Old Trafford

Mit
24-10-2004, 05:35 PM
I Agree With Spec. MAN UTD RULE!!!! :P Man Utd Are Going To Retain The FA Cup And Bring Back The Premiership Where It Belongs. Old Trafford

first arsenal losing to Man Untied does not mean that Man U are better. If so then mna United are no better than Birmingham as the drew together. :D

Arsenal are still the best team in English football at the moment, Man United are not good as they needed to win a match 9 games into the season to give them a chance of winning the league. How crud is that!

costah
24-10-2004, 06:09 PM
all man u are doing is relying on rooney.

chelsea to win the premiership

TheLostPara
24-10-2004, 08:09 PM
first arsenal losing to Man Untied does not mean that Man U are better. If so then mna United are no better than Birmingham as the drew together. :D

Arsenal are still the best team in English football at the moment, Man United are not good as they needed to win a match 9 games into the season to give them a chance of winning the league. How crud is that!

I Actually Posted That Before Match So :P And Man Utd Have Gone 12 Games Unbeaten In All Competitions

-Soro-
26-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Manchester United for the treble, again. After showing the country United are still the strongest in britain AT OUR BEST by outclassing them at Old Trafford, I think the red devil's season will take a swift turn-around and Arsenal will come crashing down.

LittleT
26-10-2004, 04:34 PM
who needs da premiership wen u can da CHAMPIONSHIP,

who need wayne rooney wen u can ave DARREN BENT,

who needs patrick viera wen u can ave JIM MAGILTON,

who needs rio ferdinand wen u can ave JASON DE VOS

who needs petr cech wen u can ave KELVIN DAVIS.

ALL DA ACTIONS IS HAPPENING IN DA CHAMPIONSHIP,

GOOOOOOOO IPSWICH

-Soro-
27-10-2004, 09:00 AM
I agree the championship is more exciting at the moment, my home town Wigan is top and unbeaten. But I think there's a bit of sour grapes going on there. You'll be saying different if Ipswitch go up. :p

Jamierules
27-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Wigan are doing amazing atm. There good for on the football coupon on the weekend :D

JodieBean
27-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Football ***, LmAo!!!

Edited By Jd25* Now you do have the rite to your opinion just please dont post in negative ways toward the topic; If you dont like football then you don't have to waste space posting that

mohwar
31-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Aresnal the best yer

Jamierules
01-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Everton are doing really good. I didn't expect them to be where they are now at the beginning of the season. I would like it if they could keep it up.

Who saw Cisse's leg :o

SkaKid77
02-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Manchester United for the treble, again. After showing the country United are still the strongest in britain AT OUR BEST by outclassing them at Old Trafford, I think the red devil's season will take a swift turn-around and Arsenal will come crashing down.

Man utd are the strongest team in britain....unless u are playing Pompey away :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!