PDA

View Full Version : Creative Characters - Ends 28th March

Paige.
16-03-2013, 04:15 PM
http://habbox.com/text/habbid2/creative+characters

I was thinking about the concept of role-playing on Habbo and I find it fascinating how most people who role-play come up with a background story and everything for their character. It must take a lot of imagination to come up with a character from scratch. I've seen people with badges that explain their character and they've come up with a background story, their character's traits, looks, personality and so on.

I want you to come up with a character for an American-Italian gangster role-play set in the 1970's from scratch and tell me their brief background story, their traits, personality and what they look like (you can dress your habbo up and post a picture if you'd like).

The most creative will win.

Good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

AlexJRiley
25-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Martin DeCappilo is a man not to be trifled with. They say he once bit off a mans finger just for looking at him funnily. He owns the bar Jaws down on 4th street, but the whole family know thats just a front for his night time business. The kids round here call him Jaws, on account of the business and the fact that when he's in a fist fight he wont hesitate to perform a quick surgery using only his mouth. He rose through the ranks of our family quite quickly, nestled in right under the dons wing. Took him in as one of his own, treated each other like father and son. He was more of a son to him than I ever was.

Martin likes a drink and women, we're never sure which more as he takes both in abundance. He sees a woman he takes a fancy to and she'll be swooning in minutes with his smooth charm and dapper dress sense. Always wearing hand tailored 3 piece suits, matching hats those things must cost him a fortune. When he's sober he's a nice enough man, says hello to the fellers, tips his hat to the ladies. But when he's had one too many you best steer clear of his path as he will not hesitate to crack some skulls.

He's a smart man, good with money. Good with business. But you do not want to catch that man on a bad day.

Aiden
29-03-2013, 05:29 AM
bob - hes likes guns ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!