PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Eggtastrophe - Ends 11th April

Ms.Aquamarine
01-04-2013, 11:10 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Habbowood/Eggtastrophe

This Easter, the Easter Bunny wants you to deliver plenty of his eggs to the people living in the Habbox neighborhood (he's feeling quite lazy this year) . He gives you a basket which has forty small eggs. Twenty of the eggs are gold and the other twenty are silver. As you make your way there, you trip because of a rock. All the eggs have broke! You come back to Mr.Easter Bunny and tell him his eggs have broken. He is furious and demands to know what has happened. For this competition, you will need to make up an excuse about how the eggs broke. As long as you make your excuse interesting (maybe even a little bit crazy) Mr.Easter Bunny will believe and forgive you!

The best excuse wins. Good luck! :)

Prize: 5 credits, 10 rep + 2 Easter eggs

steamyxo
06-04-2013, 11:14 AM
I was attacked by santa, who got his elves to crush the eggs. I couldn't move, the had me pinned to the floor. I was told I was going to get no presents if try to move and struggle, as soon as they left, I went running..

James
07-04-2013, 10:49 AM
I was jumped by the 7 dwarves! They said the eggs looked like real Gold & Silver! When they hit them with the hammer to see if they were real, they fell apart!
And... er... they tested them all!

Phil
07-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Say that you were attacked by Hansel and Gretel. They mugged you of your eggs and egged you!

Froqs
08-04-2013, 01:59 AM
"I was half way done my job of delivering my eggs to the habbox neighborhood, and may I add it was really fun! But when I got to the 30th house this naughty girls (whom I bet got charcoal for Christmas) attacked me, I was so shocked but as I was running she through the basket of of my hands. But don't worry mr. easter bunny because I know who did it, and from now on she will never get eggs, and you can tell your friend santana never to give her presents. The girls name was ms. Aquamarine".

Cow
08-04-2013, 02:36 PM
All the kids ate them and there would be no more easter if we said this tough ;(

Froqs
08-04-2013, 05:52 PM
"I was half way done my job of delivering my eggs to the habbox neighborhood, and may I add it was really fun! But when I got to the 30th house this naughty girls (whom I bet got charcoal for Christmas) attacked me, I was so shocked but as I was running she through the basket of of my hands. But don't worry mr. easter bunny because I know who did it, and from now on she will never get eggs, and you can tell your friend santana never to give her presents. The girls name was ms. Aquamarine".

Correction: I meant to say "Naughty Girl", as well as Tell you friend "SANTA"

Becka
08-04-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm sorry, but the goose who lays golden eggs thought I stole his golden eggs, so he fought them off me and thought that I painted the other eggs silver so they would be in disguise. So he took them too :(

FizzyRibena
09-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Well anyway the way they broke is your helpers are so cheap and the baskets couldn't hold them so split right through the bottom (you'd also have to put your foot through the bottom of the basket so he thinks you're telling the truth) Providing this bunny doesn't get Jeremy Kyle and his lie detector i think its pretty much believable ;)

Hidden
09-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I was just walking out of the school building and I saw Aaron Samuels in the rugby field and then Regina came up and was like "Get in loser were going shopping" and I had to run over and jump in the car and I forgot I had the eggs in my bag and they broke on the seat. What a ***** **** :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!