PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Eggstraordinary Employers - Ends 12th April

Samantha
03-04-2013, 11:24 AM
http://mattgarner.net/upload/images/2013/04/03/g9j65RnK.gif

When holidays like Easter, Christmas or anything come up in the year, children are told that either the elves are making presents or the Easter Bunny is handing out a lot of eggs, as well as many more occupations they can think of; parents and others just want children to be excited by the holidays they have. However, what if elves did really make the toys or the Easter Bunny had to create all the eggs and then distribute them, I bet they would be tired, wouldn't they? For this competition I want you to make up an occupation someone could have around Easter time; it could be a chick having to lay the chocolate eggs or people having to dress up in ridiculous costumes to please children.

The best idea will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 5 credits, 10 rep + 2 Easter eggs

Phil
07-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I work in a Kids Club in a 5 star leisure centre and every year we have a big Easter Egg Hunt. This year I was Willy Wonka and we made a room of candy decorations and we called it my candyland

Cow
08-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Be A farmer and collect eggs :)

Froqs
08-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Well I think everyone likes having special designs/nice easter eggs on easter, one job that pertains to this task would be having to specially design Easter eggs to whatever people ask for, For Example: Carrot designed egg. Or someone who helps kids design eggs, sort of like a art and crafts thing.

Yawn
10-04-2013, 08:47 PM
part time easter bunny (H)

James
11-04-2013, 01:42 PM
The seven dwarves decorating the easter eggs with their jewels. As they say themselves 'We don't know what we dig 'em for, but we dig dig dig dig dig." :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!