PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead - Ends 22nd April

Pigperson
12-04-2013, 02:47 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Habboween_green/The+Walking%20Dead

I'm a fan of the series, The Walking Dead and after also watching 28 days later and 28 months later, I've wondered what would I do following a zombie apocalypse? I think the obvious answer is to look for the safest place but that may not be close enough or it may already have a large amount of people leading to shortages in resources. I want to know, following a zombie apocalypse, what would you do?

The winning entry will be the plan leading to most likely survival, good luck!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Hidden
17-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Head to a quieter place where I live probably further north of Scotland in the hillside and make a little hobbit house close to a farm so I can get my own food and water.

Cerys
17-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Grab my trusty spoon and beat them all to death with it, obviouslyy

but no seriously, I would head to my local morrisons with loads of backpacks, fill the backpacks with food, and go to a cave in the middle of no where.

Sorted c:

bam..its..abbz
17-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Ehmehgurd I love the walking dead <3

hmm well I wouldn't head to Atlanta ;)
maybe look for a safe place find some people first so I'm not alone , gather people guns and weapons get prepared. And live :')

..:lukeachu:..
17-04-2013, 06:38 PM
No need to hide, on The Walking Dead a character covered his self in Zombie guts and they didn't notice him at all ahha. Then walk to tesco grab some food and eat it while smelling like zombie guts.. simple.

No obviously you couldn't do that but you could probably live in the middle of the sea and fish for dinner, zombies can't swim.

Cassiieee
18-04-2013, 01:41 PM
I would go into my basement and stay there until I know everything is okay. Take loads of food and drink, and watch tele!

ThenameisARM
18-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Look to your right, thats your weapon against the zombies. Look to your left, thats your where your gonna die. xD

God
19-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Play Habbo

!x!dude!x!2
19-04-2013, 07:30 PM
i would feel like rambo then i would just go and and eat

Becka
19-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Scream, Run and hide ;)

AlexJRiley
20-04-2013, 08:05 AM
My zombie rules:
1) Food, find food.
2) Find a motorbike, learn to ride.
3) Wear motorbike gear at all times, if someone can survive skidding along the floor at 40mph in that, a zombie wont be able to bite through it.
4) All water must be boiled and from a trust worthy source. Don't drink anything thats likely to be infected by the zombie genome.
5) Don't cover yourself in zombie flesh, its infected and will get you infected.
6) Trust nobody, not part of your family and havn't known them for the majority of your life? Chances are they'll sacrifice themself to save you.
7) Find the army, they have guns, they have training. They're your best chance at survival.
8) Don't go out after dark, travel only during the day. If theres darkness theres going to be something you cant see there.
9) No pets, this isn't time to be getting sympathetic and over emotional.
10) Don't get bitten.

Relivid
21-04-2013, 07:35 PM
I would set up a BT Broadband router and connect to the WIFI.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!