PDA

View Full Version : Goodluck Curtis

..:lukeachu:..
16-04-2013, 04:59 PM
-Curtis...,
All though I only knew you very shortly I began to befriend you and you where so amazing at your DJ'ing, You helped me out a lot within those short 2 weeks for example covering for me, and I thank you for that, I really do! You where a brilliant DJ for habboxlive and contributed a lot to it too. You always stuck by others and helped other fellow Habboxlive staff too, I can only say that I wish you so much luck in the future. All though you did not pass your trial I would like you to know that I thought you was amazing and never give up with your great skills. Hopefully you will not be leaving the whole Habbox fansite as it would be great for you to stay. If I could I would do anything to get you passed but its managments decision,
Good Luck,
Luke. :)

Samantha
16-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Good Luck :P?

lemons
16-04-2013, 05:08 PM
cute GIVE CURTIS THE JOB

-Curtis...
16-04-2013, 05:11 PM
All though I only knew you very shortly I began to be friend with you , and you where so amazing at your DJ'ing, You helped me out a lot you was there for me luke when i kneed you to cover and when no one wasnted to go on i went on becuase i knew u couldnt stay on so i also helped u i would like to thankyouu for being a friend and hopefully still a good friend Luke keep up the amazing work you do at habbox dont let no one get you down becuase you're an amazing DJ & don't let anyone say that your not im glad you helped me and i will still be tuned into your shows when your on air il still fb you and twitter & skype you when i can i wish you all the best luke thankyouu for being the best friend and best dj i ever know i mean the truely & i truly wish that i can come bk to habboxlive i wish i really could Wish You The Best Goodluck Stay Strong Man x x

@..:lukeachu:..

lemons
16-04-2013, 05:12 PM
All though I only knew you very shortly I began to be friend with you , and you where so amazing at your DJ'ing, You helped me out a lot you was there for me luke when i kneed you to cover and when no one wasnted to go on i went on becuase i knew u couldnt stay on so i also helped u i would like to thankyouu for being a friend and hopefully still a good friend Luke keep up the amazing work you do at habbox dont let no one get you down becuase you're an amazing DJ & don't let anyone say that your not im glad you helped me and i will still be tuned into your shows when your on air il still fb you and twitter & skype you when i can i wish you all the best luke thankyouu for being the best friend and best dj i ever know i mean the truely & i truly wish that i can come bk to habboxlive i wish i really could Wish You The Best Goodluck Stay Strong Man x x

dnt go u got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

-Curtis...
16-04-2013, 05:17 PM
What do u mean

16-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Thanks Curtis, means a lot! :)

-Curtis...

Samantha
16-04-2013, 05:20 PM

You're right, I love Luke DJing it's the only time I tune in usually, or for Gina mainly others are good though :P.

-Curtis...
16-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Anytime Luke x

16-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Thank you Samanfa Your so amazing!!

Kyle
16-04-2013, 09:04 PM
this is so cute lol

good luck curtis xx why didnt you pass?

Shockwave.2CC
16-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Good Luck

Hmm

Rachel
16-04-2013, 11:00 PM
You're right, I love Luke DJing it's the only time I tune in usually, or for Gina mainly others are good though :P.

You should tune in into me sometimes when I am on air :P

On topic: Curtis even you didn`t pass your trial you can always reapply later on or something. You are still have great potential in djing and I enjoyed your shows xx Just do what is best for you Curtis and I hope you stick around ;)

LiquidLuck.
16-04-2013, 11:00 PM
Good luck? xD

-Curtis...
17-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Thankyou Guys

Sho
23-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Aw this is cute, good luck :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!