PDA

View Full Version : Modern Monopoly - Ends 30th April

Samantha
19-04-2013, 08:24 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/94/Modern+Monopoly

There are so many different Monopoly variations out there, but some just prefer the traditional, London version. I currently only have the original one, but for Christmas I would have loved to have received the Nintendo one - you can be different characters from games such as Kirby, Mario and Zelda and it just looks amazing! Others would probably disagree and have their own favourite. For this competition, I want you to tell me where you'd make a Monopoly game, it can be in a video game, from a book or just a place; for example, you could make a Habbox Monopoly with the departments and roles being properties.
The most unique will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

,Abbey
25-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I'd make a Monopoly game based on chocolate. Each different property would be a random brand or bar of chocolate. Also the box would come with supply chocolate to eat during the game! Yay!

Daltron
26-04-2013, 12:50 AM
Monopoly Internet Version!

Each space could be a popular website or social media service, utilities could be web hosting services, and the train services could be the 4 most visited sites or something :D

AlexJRiley
26-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Big Brand Monopoly :D Use brand names as places so have like Lidl and Aldi as the brown properties and like some big names like Apple and Microsoft as the dark blue working your way up to them :D

BreakfastBacon
27-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Fallout 3 monopoly

CaptainAce
27-04-2013, 07:56 PM
TV Programs - Past & Present
Comes with a free DVD

Logandyer45
28-04-2013, 07:29 AM
A United States Monoply. (If not created yet) Properties would be the major cities, and the utilities would be arrests.

Mr-Trainor
28-04-2013, 01:00 PM
I'd make a Habbox monopoly, where each group section would be a department, with the 2-3 main people of each of those replacing the places.

So like, Blue: owners: Jin and Sierk
Green: gm: Matt and the 2 Mikes.
Followed by depts, so first rv obv as yellow: you, me and someone else etc :P. Then red as forum and so on.

Stations could be the Habbox lottery tickets or something, but idk about utilities.
And Chance cards can be donations and Community Chest can be a task, e.g. enter a comp, make a donation, buy a lottery ticket :P.

---------- Post added 28-04-2013 at 02:01 PM ----------

Oh just noticed you actually have that as an e.g. 'you could make a Habbox Monopoly with the departments and roles being properties' lol

Cerys
28-04-2013, 01:01 PM
A Haribo Monopoly ;D

Each property thingy would be a differnt type of haribo, eg the rubbish brown ones could be the disgusting stuff, and the mayfair/park lane ones can be Haribo Rings etc ;3

*currently eating haribos so i thought why not.*

Phil
28-04-2013, 02:24 PM
Simpsons Monopoly if it's not a thing already :P

Straats
29-04-2013, 08:05 PM
New York City Monopoly, if not created already.
Major Places are the properties, ig; Central Park, Empire State Building.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!