PDA

View Full Version : Extraordinary Excuses - Ends 30 April

Sho
24-04-2013, 10:05 AM
http://habbox.com/text/habbo_beta_small/Extraordinary+Excuses

Whenever I'm at work, a certain co-worker will always turn up late for her shift and will use the same excuse, that her "car broke down". It's reached the point now where nobody believes her since she's used it so often; therefore I think she needs a new excuse!

For this competitions I'd like you to suggest better excuses that my co-worker could use when she's late. It doesn't have to be realistic so be as creative as you like!

The most creative entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

,Abbey
25-04-2013, 05:33 PM
I was kidnapped by aliens. They just let me go a few minutes ago.

Relivid
25-04-2013, 07:31 PM
They said the world was ending.... So I had to quickly collect my washing from the washing line.

Calum0812
25-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Look. I'll put it straight. I cannot be bothered getting out of bed. Problem?!

Cassiieee
25-04-2013, 09:15 PM
I forgot I was hired for the job.

!x!dude!x!2
25-04-2013, 09:31 PM
I HAD TO TELL THE PEOPLE WHO WERE EGGING YOUR CAR TO LEAVE

Daltron
26-04-2013, 12:31 AM
The best excuse ever, and no male boss will ever question is..

"SORRY I AM LATE, I WAS HAVING LADDDDDDYYYYY PROBLEMS"

With strong emphasis on the lady part, haha.

And one of my favourite comedians talking on the issue if anyone was interested :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm4M44LkeKI

AlexJRiley
26-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I'm sorry, I'm washing my hair.

Succubus
28-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Everything requires effort, I'm afraid I didn't spare some for this morning. Sorry.

Cerys
28-04-2013, 12:58 PM
My fish mayy have imploded. It's a sad sad day. RIP Mr Fishingtonnes

Phil
28-04-2013, 02:25 PM
Your wife wouldn't let me leave

?Summa
28-04-2013, 02:52 PM
I ran out of toothpaste, therefore i needed to go to the shop to buy some

Straats
28-04-2013, 07:08 PM
My son missed the bus, needed get him too school and make him lunch.

James
29-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Santa decided i had been bad this year, and instead of waiting until Christmas, he just got his elves to jump me.
But don't worry, the tooth fairy replaced the teeth i lost and healed me. :)

BrokenDreamz.xo
29-04-2013, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry but I really couldn't get out of my bed its too comfortable and I had no energy to work today

Lexi!Luthor
29-04-2013, 03:46 PM
So you see, what happened was, my boyfriend told me to get in the kitchen and told me I had to stay there because that's where I belonged. And we had this really big argument and I told him he is sexist and he said I was feminist, and then I lost track of time and when I looked at the clock I realized I was going to be late for work. So I lied to him and told him I worked at a soup kitchen so he'd let leave or else he'd tell me I belonged in the kitchen, but since I told him I was going to a kitchen he let me go. So, I was a bit late cause of that little argument.

Martin
29-04-2013, 03:47 PM
I was walking across the pavement on my way to work when I slipped and seriously injured my fringe.

bkps
29-04-2013, 03:52 PM
i decided this morning i wanted to go on holiday, went to board the plane then realized I had work, I went to go back but guess who I bumped into? Not only David Hassellhoff! so me and the old Hoffster sat down for a cup of tea and then he dropped me off to work. Sorry!

Straats
29-04-2013, 03:56 PM
So you see, what happened was, my boyfriend told me to get in the kitchen and told me I had to stay there because that's where I belonged. And we had this really big argument and I told him he is sexist and he said I was feminist, and then I lost track of time and when I looked at the clock I realized I was going to be late for work. So I lied to him and told him I worked at a soup kitchen so he'd let leave or else he'd tell me I belonged in the kitchen, but since I told him I was going to a kitchen he let me go. So, I was a bit late cause of that little argument.

I chuckled a bit at this, But it seems like the best excuse yet!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!