PDA

View Full Version : Abnormal Ambitions - Ends 6th May

Sho
26-04-2013, 10:30 AM
http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Abnormal%20Ambitions&name=actionj.ttf&size=30&style_color=02B2D1
Throughout my childhood, while other children were dreaming about one day becoming a police officer or a doctor, I was alone with my ambition to fly. I wish I could try to help myself here and say that I wanted to fly a plane or a kite, but no I wanted to literally flap my arms and fly like an owl, (how I had friends is beyond me). I later found out that one of my class mates secretly wanted to become an elephant when they grew up, which made me feel better about my dream.

For this competition, what I'd like you to do is to post an unusual ambition, it doesn't have to be true so feel free to think of your own :).

The most unusual entry will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

AlexJRiley
01-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Wanting to become the doctors companion! (or better yet the doctor) :D

Cassiieee
01-05-2013, 03:28 PM
When I was younger, I always wished I'd wake up one day and have magical powers, I used to watch and sit like on the film (Maltilda) and focus with my eyes and try to make the cereal box move side to side. Or, I'd watch the episode in Sabrina the teenage which, where for her Birthday she's given the spell book and woke up to having powers. I'd wish my parents would leave me a book a night, for me to wake up with powers. xD

Cerys
01-05-2013, 04:30 PM
I always wished that oneday I could wake up and be the candy man.

Cos afterall; Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew. Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two, The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can. The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

:D

Gina
01-05-2013, 06:45 PM
when me and rokgal; was younger
i wanted to be a dalmation rokgal; wanted to be a carrot

Impetuosity
01-05-2013, 06:52 PM
When I was 6, I wanted to be a Pikachu (cuz Pokemon was cool like dat)

When I was 8, I wanted telekinetic powers (cuz Power of Five was cool like dat)

When I was 10, I wanted to get into Westminster (cuz being smart was cool like dat)

When I was 12 (which I am now) I wanted to be a Puella Magi (google it) like Mami Tomoe. I loved her so much - a role-model for me. Then I realised I was a boy. Damn.

So yeah ^-^ Not ambitious at all.

Lexi!Luthor
02-05-2013, 08:20 PM
I always wanted to grow up and become a shapeshifter and be able to turn into anything I wanted.

!x!dude!x!2
03-05-2013, 02:11 AM
when i was 7-9 years old . i remember my mom said i could be anything i never wanted and i really loved fire trucks . so i told all my friends when i grow up i wanted to be a fire truck :$

BrokenDreamz.xo
03-05-2013, 05:50 PM
One day I wished that I could have super powers so I could fly to countries without paying for the flights;]I once told my friends that I could teleport and they believed me..

CaptainAce
03-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Wouldn't it be great to be a tornado?

,Abbey
04-05-2013, 02:54 PM
I wished I could be a unicorn and then fart and eat rainbows when I was little

LMAAOOOOO

(PS: This is not true, i cant acc remember any from when I was a lil gurl) x

Explorator
04-05-2013, 10:53 PM
When I grow up. I'd like to have the voice of God (Morgan Freeman).

Phil
05-05-2013, 02:35 PM
Skydiving out of the TARDIS with The Doctor!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!