PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Sticky Notes - Ends 19th May

Aiden
28-04-2013, 04:30 PM
http://habbox.com/text/39/Alternative+Sticky%20Notes

Everyone uses sticky notes, right? Well, what if I told you that the glue used to hold them together has ran out? Yes, I know, life is officially over. Although Tesco is looking to take over this market and need a new form of glue. What else could they use as a glue substance? The most interesting and funny ideas will win!

Post your ideas below. The best of luck to all entries, and remember to get stuck in! See what I did there? :L

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Cassiieee
15-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Cellotape.

AlexJRiley
15-05-2013, 01:32 PM
The glue from Suite Life Of Zach and Cody that Arwin invents that explodes, would make you remember your messages... OR DEATH

ItzJesse
15-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Used chewing. <-- Best recycling idea ever.

Spoltage
15-05-2013, 06:39 PM
We should travel deep into outer-space, land on an unknown planet, kill off some monkey spider snake fish aliens, dig deep into the core of the planet using nothing but a knife and fork, risk our lives fighting demon monsters, steal the magical horseshoe rabbits foot four leaf clover jewel, bring the jewel back home and make snails conduct tests on it, then extract a slimy substance from it, cook it on a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for around 1 - 2.5 days. Then take it out lick it a few times and crack it open, inside will be......

TADAA!! a new form of glue.

This is the easiest and efficent way to replace stickie note glue :)

Hope they do this!!

Sam

Zelda
16-05-2013, 10:47 AM
velcro on the back of the sticky note and velcro on wall, that you can buy LMFAO

Becka
17-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Earwax ;):Thumbs-Up:

bkps
19-05-2013, 07:58 PM
melted plastic while its just been melted and is still hot

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!