PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Furni Brands - Ends 16th May

Sho
04-05-2013, 05:10 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/crazy/Fabulous+Furni%20Brands

I was looking through some of my old furni on Habbo and came across some Kung-Fu Panda 2 and Rango brands. I remember they were released to promote the films when they first came out, and I then began to wonder what other brands of furni could be released that would be interesting to many of the players. The only furni brand I'd probably buy is Doctor Who, and that's mainly because I'd love to have TARDIS teleporters in my room. I'm sure you have much better ideas, and I'd love to hear some!

For this competition, what I'd like you to do is post a brand of furniture that you'd like to see released on the hotel, along with what types of furniture you'd like released too!

It doesn't have to be based on a TV show, so be as creative as you'd like :).

The most interesting answer will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Becka
11-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Furni Based on Different Countries Flags

There would be sofas with say .Cymru.; ;) The welsh flag as the sofas pattern and rugs with the flags on them! :D

!x!dude!x!2
11-05-2013, 06:21 PM
harry potter furni would be cool . like a broom that floats and u can get a wand with duckets, and gets statues of all the creatures a floating car . and a new pet owl

ItzJesse
11-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Army based furniture with trenches, sandbags

Old fashioned furniture

Mark
12-05-2013, 11:52 AM
Sports furni so Habbos could creating Gyms, Tennis, Rugby, Golf etc other than just football

AlexJRiley
12-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Doctor Who! I want a tardis teleport, the console room, a few storage facility, some ood bots cybermen daleks etc. It'l lbe amazing!!

Spoltage
12-05-2013, 03:11 PM
I'd love to see a Coca Cola themed range, I am a big fan of the brand (although i do not drink it much), furni that would go in this range could be Coca Cola vending machines, tables & trays with coca cola bottles on them, posters like the old fashioned tin advertisments (i have one in my room, a reprint of course) and an effect you can buy with duckets that makes you dress up as a coca cola bottle and gives you the ability to hand a coca cola bottle out to anyone whilst wearing the effect (like a serving bot).

It's the real thing, drink coca cola.

Sam

James
12-05-2013, 09:01 PM
Better Castle based furniture. Like flags on flagpoles, for example.

& Maybe a background of an Ocean. Like the Background Toner, but with an ocean scenery.

Cassiieee
15-05-2013, 01:24 PM
Fruit or Vegitable furni. A chair that looks like a grape or something. :3
Would be cute! :3

Phil
15-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Personalised so you can write you name or anything else (like Habbox) on them. Some things that can be included are banners, maybe some fireworks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!