PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous Revision - Ends 11th May

the.games
02-05-2013, 08:49 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Plasto/Ridiculous+Revision

Now it is coming closer and closer to summer (isn't it exciting? :D) the thing that many people dread each year is starting to raise its ugly head - the exam season. This year it has been decided that we will sit a multitude of different exams to 'prepare us for sitting them in later life', and that means that the dreaded issue of revision must be thought about. I'm a really impatient person and can't sit down for 5 minutes to revise, so I'm at a loss of how to prepare for these exams.

That's why I would like you to tell me a new way in which I can revise.

The most interesting (and the one that works) will win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

,Abbey
06-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Grab a piece of paper/card for each subject you have an exam for, fold it into three and write amber, green and red. Put some notes for that subject in red and then move them along as you begin to learn them all. Once, all your notes are in green you are good to go.

PS: My French teacher taught me this ;]

Cassiieee
07-05-2013, 01:29 PM
Turn all music, tele, phone off. Close the bedroom door. Get the book out, Put your head down into the book, and fall asleep. (:

Yawn
07-05-2013, 07:13 PM
1) force urself to go somewhere like the library where u have to use the computer to revise because if u play on habbo every1 will see ur shameful secret.

2) check vids on youtube they r more interesting than just reading notes. there r revision games and interactive revision tools as well which r more interesting. or find a revision buddy so u motivate each other.

James
07-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Write a song about it :)

#hannahmontana

BrokenDreamz.xo
08-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Well if your trying to remember things for the exams try using mind maps,This is the best way to revise.Do one for each of the subjects and have branches coming off each different small section and its a quick way to help you remember,hope this helps!:)

AgnesIO
08-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Make loads of small question/answer cards.

You are sort of revising when making them, which is the real bonus :D

Having said that, is it not a bit late to start thinking about revision... :L

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

AlexJRiley
08-05-2013, 04:33 PM
Get some gummy bears, put them at random points on the page, as you read when you reach a gummybear you eat it. Its positive reinforcement for yourself

Zelda
08-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Get a page of a textbook open for which you are stuck on, read through it and then write a page of detailed comprehensive notes on it also explaining why things are the case they are not just the statement of it being true from textbook, then do questions on it till you are happy with it

Daltron
09-05-2013, 02:18 AM
record your notes into a audio recording or pod cast, go for a run and listen to them :)

Phil
09-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Use helpful websites and when it comes to memorising some things, try take the main key points and make a song out of them and base your essays around it

Mobillity
09-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Question Cards

Write questions on pieces of paper/card with the answers on the back.
Keep doing them over a over, or try it with a friend!

I do this and I seem to memorize a lot of information!

Mobillity.

ItzJesse
10-05-2013, 05:15 PM
1) Rip out slips of paper and write facts or things you need to revise then stick them all together to make one big revision collage

2) Write it above your bed so before you sleep you can read them.

3) Get someone to jump out at random times to ask you questions

4) Get friends to play on your PS3 or XBOX with you and revise while playing call of duty or fifa by asking each other questions between games or matches

5) get cookies and ice on facts and read them as you revise them

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!