PDA

View Full Version : [Question] i trashed HxHD

zombies
07-05-2013, 10:32 AM
kiddin' but why did you all point the blame on me!! :)

e5
07-05-2013, 10:38 AM
They tried to work out who was still in the room on chooser and I guess they got you from that lol

Mark
07-05-2013, 10:41 AM
are u even hxhd staff, when was it trashed?

Red
07-05-2013, 10:47 AM
are u even hxhd staff, when was it trashed?

He wasn't staff but still had rights and was there when it was trashed and the only one in the room along with zahz when people were being perm banned from the room. Doesn't take a genius to work it out lmao.

Martin
07-05-2013, 10:52 AM
He wasn't staff but still had rights and was there when it was trashed and the only one in the room along with zahz when people were being perm banned from the room. Doesn't take a genius to work it out lmao.

Thats probably why rights should be removed as soon as someone isnt staff anymore :P

Mark
07-05-2013, 10:54 AM
He shouldn't have done it but you can't really put all the blame on him. His rights should have been removed as soon as he resigned/was fired, like Martin said

Kardan
07-05-2013, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the DNHL :)

David
07-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Welcome to the DNHL :)

id like to see this list of names

Red
07-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Well of course they should and we thought they were obviously but mistakes can be made!!

Kardan
07-05-2013, 11:21 AM
id like to see this list of names

It's either empty, or it's every person on this forum that isn't currently staff :P All I know for sure, is that RyRy; is on there :P

Absently
07-05-2013, 11:22 AM
If it wasn't him, he would have said ''oh guys I still have my rights remove 'em'' instead stayed quiet about it

Martin
07-05-2013, 11:24 AM
If it wasn't him, he would have said ''oh guys I still have my rights remove 'em'' instead stayed quiet about it

I dunno LOL it took them over a year to remove my shoutcast server admin perms after I resigned as AGM Community, meaning I could have kicked any DJ off air/caused havock etc for over a year but I wouldnt have dreamt of doing anything like that because I'm just not like that :P I take my anger out in other ways haha.

David
07-05-2013, 11:25 AM
It's either empty, or it's every person on this forum that isn't currently staff :P All I know for sure, is that RyRy; is on there :P

lol know why hes on it?
xxMATTGxx; can you list who's on DNHL

Martin
07-05-2013, 11:26 AM
lol know why hes on it?
@xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); can you list who's on DNHL

The DNHL is confidential information that shall never be released to the public :( Managers aren't allowed to breathe a word of its content, and only the GM can directly tell someone whether they are on the list or not if they are asked.

Kardan
07-05-2013, 11:27 AM
lol know why hes on it?
xxMATTGxx; can you list who's on DNHL

He pissed off Jin I think :P

sex
07-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Don't lie shedim we all know you trashed cause you were full of too much sass plus we seen you lurking in the help desk for the last few weeks saying nothing about your rights you still had

GUILTY

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Making this thread doesn't help your case. I also got a present with your name in a different order saying you trashed it. So who knows what the hell is going on.

Not even sure why this is still going on really, hasn't it been over a week? Move on :P

Red
07-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Making this thread doesn't help your case. I also got a present with your name in a different order saying you trashed it. So who knows what the hell is going on.

attention seeking!! probs cause no one ever said it was him and didn't get the reaction he wanted lmao

sex
07-05-2013, 12:21 PM

Not even sure why this is still going on really, hasn't it been over a week? Move on :P

He can't seem to get over habbo related issues:( he's still thinks people are angry he stole jakes badge judging by his recent sig lol!! This child got i$$ues

GoldenMerc
07-05-2013, 12:23 PM
NGL if I had rights I wouldn't say anything wouldn't trash though.

Sent from Phone

Rachel
07-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Make sure it was only him in the room that time that had rights if there was someone else in there that had rights it doesn't mean it was shedim. You need to be sure before accusing someone. But I was disgusted seeing this happening for the room.

Mr-Trainor
07-05-2013, 04:28 PM
lol know why hes on it?
@xxMATTGxx (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=1020); can you list who's on DNHL
No because that's private information lol.
&idk who trashed it but it's been a while since it happened anyway.

Adam
07-05-2013, 04:32 PM
http://youtu.be/cNgxyL5zEAk

AgnesIO
07-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Am I on the dnhl, j/w

Anyway. Didn't does it really matter now? It was trashed, Shedim likes attention and Hx should remove users rights as soon as they are no longer staff..

Story summed up.

xxMATTGxx
07-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Am I on the dnhl, j/w

Anyway. Didn't does it really matter now? It was trashed, Shedim likes attention and Hx should remove users rights as soon as they are no longer staff..

Story summed up.

No you aren't on the DNHL and nope the whole trashing business doesn't matter anymore :P

zombies
07-05-2013, 08:59 PM
He can't seem to get over habbo related issues:( he's still thinks people are angry he stole jakes badge judging by his recent sig lol!! This child got i$$ues

that was my badge

Aiden
07-05-2013, 11:03 PM
liar pier :s

Slopure
08-05-2013, 05:25 AM
TBH, i don't see how its such a big deal, at the end of the day HxHD learn't to remove peoples rights ofter resignation and removing from the team. Rooms on Habbo are being trashed every hour, Habbox Help Desk being one of them

Aiden
08-05-2013, 05:48 AM
TBH, i don't see how its such a big deal, at the end of the day HxHD learn't to remove peoples rights ofter resignation and removing from the team. Rooms on Habbo are being trashed every hour, Habbox Help Desk being one of them

You tell 'em :)) but yup its done now :s

AgnesIO
08-05-2013, 10:01 AM
No you aren't on the DNHL and nope the whole trashing business doesn't matter anymore :P

Oh so I can't even get on that exclusive list ;l WHat other lists are there, I want to be on one ;(

On a more serious note, glad you clarified the trashing thing - seems a pointless discussion tbf lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!