PDA

View Full Version : Where is your dream location to live?

e5
17-05-2013, 10:07 AM
So many places I would love to live.

I've already dreamt of living in America... Anywhere like that, canada, america, australia, new zealand would be amazing. I'd love to go travelling to all these places first, would just be amazing. A guy from my primary school, who I have on facebook is currently doing like a world tour, and this was his latest status update:

"Still hasn't quite sunk in that yesterday I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane 15000ft in the air over Mt Doom and a lake bigger than the country of Singapore. I ****** love New Zealand! We really are living the dream aha"

That is living the dream, I would absolutely love to do something like that!

geo
17-05-2013, 10:15 AM
I always thought America but now I'm having second thoughts of that. I appreciate America more as a holiday destination and not sure if it's where I'd want to live right now. I'm considering (hopefully) going to university there to see what it's like, but that's only if I do decide Uni is the thing for me. Although I'd always like to see what it's like to live in America and there's a possibility that I would move there lol. If not, New Zealand. Heard some awesome things about it and it really does sound incredible.

Matthew
17-05-2013, 11:41 AM
London/New York

I've lived in the countryside all my life and I just want something different. Plus London/New York would be perfect for the job that I want :D

Zelda
17-05-2013, 12:32 PM
i'd rather just stay in london considering it's where i grew up in lmao. if not for that then somewher like norway or anywhere else tha'ts cold tbh

Ekelektra
17-05-2013, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't really want to live anywhere else.

Jurv
17-05-2013, 07:26 PM
new york sounds like a great place to be

Swearwolf
17-05-2013, 07:48 PM
usa

Martin
17-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Ireland! :P

Lovely place, lovely people!

Calum0812
17-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Ireland! :P

Lovely place, lovely people!

Lots of family over there, visit the place at least twice a year. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Wouldn't mind living there ;)

Shockwave.2CC
17-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Florida
Florida
Florida

Would LOVE to live there

Mr-Trainor
17-05-2013, 11:38 PM
I'm fine in London, although I would like to live closer to Central London :).

orientalframe?
18-05-2013, 12:01 AM
i've always quite liked where i live now (oxford), although i have gone through a few phases about liking the idea of america - but thinking about it i'm quite happy where i am :P

Aiden
18-05-2013, 01:30 AM
anywhere in California

kasi
18-05-2013, 06:30 AM
i love toronto, such an amazing city. if i had to pick it would either be california or vancouver.

karter
18-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Tenerife, Spain
New York, USA
Gotemba, Japan
Darjeeling, India

e5
18-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Dont blame you lol, Australia is amazing

Red
18-05-2013, 11:47 AM
Hmmm. haven't really thought about it but somewhere warm! Probably somewhere in America.

Mark
18-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Anywhere quiet, nice area and has a tennis court nearby lol, I'm not overly fussed about the weather

zombies
18-05-2013, 02:01 PM
california or new york

e5
18-05-2013, 04:09 PM
My mum wants to live in Tenerife. It's only the place we go on Holiday. Btw, tenerife is not spain.
Tenerife, Spain
New York, USA
Gotemba, Japan
Darjeeling, India

karter
18-05-2013, 04:31 PM
My mum wants to live in Tenerife. It's only the place we go on Holiday. Btw, tenerife is not spain.

Canary Islands are spanish lol

e5
18-05-2013, 04:54 PM
they just speak spanish.
tenerife is just off the coast of africa
they say its part of the spanish territory, but they hate being called Spaniards when i spoke to the citizens there :)
Canary Islands are spanish lol

Succubus
18-05-2013, 05:27 PM
New york or Italy, both wonderful places.

BlooBanana
18-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Probably going to be sooo boring, but Cornwall... I've never ever been but it looks like such a beautiful part of the UK, I live in the city so the country side really appeals to me :)

AgnesIO
19-05-2013, 12:47 AM
I always thought America but now I'm having second thoughts of that. I appreciate America more as a holiday destination and not sure if it's where I'd want to live right now. I'm considering (hopefully) going to university there to see what it's like, but that's only if I do decide Uni is the thing for me. Although I'd always like to see what it's like to live in America and there's a possibility that I would move there lol. If not, New Zealand. Heard some awesome things about it and it really does sound incredible.

University in America makes British Universities seem cheap lmao

----

Err, too many places to say really. Australia possibly, could live in so many countries though - obviously Spain.

Matt
19-05-2013, 04:03 AM
London, America or Sydneeeeey :# lifestyle would be amazing.

e5
21-05-2013, 08:02 PM
i'd happily live where you are lols

London, America or Sydneeeeey :# lifestyle would be amazing.

Matt
22-05-2013, 12:22 AM
e5; No you wouldn't ;[ WA is craaaapy. Even over East would be better than over here.

Daltron
28-05-2013, 11:44 PM
somewhere really cold :)

Sieglinde
28-05-2013, 11:52 PM
I'd love to live in Japan (life long dream) or Tenerife. I haven't been to Japan but I loved it in Tenerife. :D

Sho
29-05-2013, 03:41 AM
I've wanted to move to Canada for a few years now, but other than that I quite like where I live now and wouldn't mind staying here :P.

Shar
29-05-2013, 11:35 AM
I've been putting thought into this lately and I have yet to come to a decision. I think I definitely want to move out of the UK but I'm not sure where to.

coolaaryan777
26-07-2013, 12:17 PM
I've already dreamt of living in Manali...its best
place in the world for spending holidays..One of my favorite place is Manali....

Merged by j0rd (Forum Moderator): Due to lag.

j.roy
24-08-2013, 09:28 AM
I think that NYC. City is best in many perspectives. Either its education or business. A city where your life is secured and safe. So i prefer to live in this city. I will mention this the best city in world,not just in USA.

oli
24-08-2013, 11:44 AM
London.
Best city in the world.

Have the highest standards of living.
Have people from all backgrounds.
Have the greatest service sector in the world.
One of the largest cities in the world.
Guns are illegal in the UK, whilst in the USA guns are legal (clever them).
I'm not going to die living in London.
I'm going to die living in the USA.

Okeanos
28-08-2013, 02:03 AM
It makes me laugh that so many people have said America. That really is a dream because its never going to happen. Ever.

karter
28-08-2013, 05:51 PM
It makes me laugh that so many people have said America. That really is a dream because its never going to happen. Ever.

what

...why........

London.
Best city in the world.

Have the highest standards of living.
Have people from all backgrounds.
Have the greatest service sector in the world.
One of the largest cities in the world.

that was so stupid it almost physically pained me to read

oli
28-08-2013, 06:09 PM
that was so stupid it almost physically pained me to read

If you're going to make a point without backing it up, that makes you the stupid one.

karter
28-08-2013, 06:27 PM
If you're going to make a point without backing it up, that makes you the stupid one.

Clearing not practicing what you are preaching :S??

Okeanos
28-08-2013, 07:39 PM
what

...why........

because the US has incredibly strict immigration laws. the only way a British person is ever going to be able to move to the US is if their employer sponsors them to do so, and that almost never happens because it is cheaper and much less bureaucratic for companies to hire Americans. the American government makes it very, very hard for companies to hire people from outside the US.

oli
28-08-2013, 07:41 PM
Clearing not practicing what you are preaching :S??

The USA has a stupid gun law, whilst the UK doesn't..
I thought that was easily inferable but I guess you're not all too smart, what was your point which was backed up again?

Sieglinde
28-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Ponders if I have already replied to this or not--

Japan, Finland or Tenerifé.

Mainly Japan cos it's my lifelong dream.

Jazz
28-08-2013, 09:02 PM
I thought that was easily inferable but I guess you're not all too smart, what was your point which was backed up again?

Just because we ban guns, doesn't mean they aren't used. Also we have knives and other sharp objects. It's not the guns, it's the shooter.

(Before someone mentions us murder rates) one of the main reasons the USA has more deaths is because its a whole lot larger than the uk, can't really compare unless you cut a section of a similar size imo

MKR&*42
28-08-2013, 09:06 PM
I don't really perceive the UK as a safe place sometimes, let alone the US but hey.

Okeanos
28-08-2013, 10:23 PM
(Before someone mentions us murder rates) one of the main reasons the USA has more deaths is because its a whole lot larger than the uk, can't really compare unless you cut a section of a similar size imo

what a ridiculous thing to say. the US has a MUCH higher murder rate than all of Europe... and Europe is much bigger. the fact is you're more likely to be murdered in the US than in any other country.

bkps
28-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Jazz
28-08-2013, 10:33 PM
what a ridiculous thing to say. the US has a MUCH higher murder rate than all of Europe... and Europe is much bigger. the fact is you're more likely to be murdered in the US than in any other country.

Not on about the whole of Europe, I'm on about the uk. Where did I say the whole of Europe?

Okeanos
28-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Not on about the whole of Europe, I'm on about the uk. Where did I say the whole of Europe?

you said that one could not make a fair comparison between the US and the the UK because the US is 'bigger'......... that is total BS, as shown by the fact Europe (which is a lot bigger than the US) has a much lower murder and/or gun rate than the US.

oli
28-08-2013, 10:59 PM

I think what you're trying to say is that you're more likely to get murdered in the US than in any other developed country.
And yeah, on average 30 people a day in the US are killed by guns. And that's ONLY by guns.

Jazz
28-08-2013, 11:03 PM
you said that one could not make a fair comparison between the US and the the UK because the US is 'bigger'......... that is total BS, as shown by the fact Europe (which is a lot bigger than the US) has a much lower murder and/or gun rate than the US.

Again, I said the uk. The uk, not Europe. There is a conversation about the uk and the USA and a lot of people bring up comparisons between each. How is me saying that the uk is smaller than the whole of the USA 'bs'. You need to arm yourself with an atlas sir.

Okeanos
28-08-2013, 11:04 PM
I think what you're trying to say is that you're more likely to get murdered in the US than in any other developed country.
And yeah, on average 30 people a day in the US are killed by guns. And that's ONLY by guns.

No, that's not what I'm trying to say at all. I used Europe in my analogy simply because it has a bigger population than the US yet still have a lower murder rate. However the same is true for every other country, even undeveloped countries. It is a fact that the US is the most dangerous country to live in.

Again, I said the uk. The uk, not Europe. There is a conversation about the uk and the USA and a lot of people bring up comparisons between each. How is me saying that the uk is smaller than the whole of the USA 'bs'. You need to arm yourself with an atlas sir.

You seem to have completely missed the point I am making. I'm not prepared to repeat myself over and over until you understand.

Jazz
28-08-2013, 11:17 PM
I get your point, but its hardly to do with what im going on about due to the fact you're basing it in europe and thats not the point i was making.On mobile, please excuse the bad grammar and spelling ~ autotext

oli
28-08-2013, 11:18 PM
No, that's not what I'm trying to say at all. I used Europe in my analogy simply because it has a bigger population than the US yet still have a lower murder rate. However the same is true for every other country, even undeveloped countries. It is a fact that the US is the most dangerous country to live in.

I'd prefer to live in the US than Sierra Leone or Iraq or Syria or Egypt or actually quite a lot of countries.

Okeanos
28-08-2013, 11:30 PM
I get your point, but its hardly to do with what im going on about due to the fact you're basing it in europe and thats not the point i was making.On mobile, please excuse the bad grammar and spelling ~ autotext

I'm not going to repeat myself, re-read what you said and then what I said in reply. Hopefully in time you will understand.

I'd prefer to live in the US than Sierra Leone or Iraq or Syria or Egypt or actually quite a lot of countries.

I wouldn't.

karter
29-08-2013, 08:39 AM

So this is your assumption and the point you back it up through is this

The USA has a stupid gun law

My assumption "London is full of criminals, I wouldn't prefer living there"

My Point: London has a Crime rate of 1.6

Not any of these are legitimate "points" These remain assumptions and the fact that you claimed that you are 100% safe in London and 100% unsafe in the USA just because of a Gun Law shows how ignorant you are.

oli
29-08-2013, 10:57 AM
So this is your assumption and the point you back it up through is this

My assumption "London is full of criminals, I wouldn't prefer living there"

My Point: London has a Crime rate of 1.6

Not any of these are legitimate "points" These remain assumptions and the fact that you claimed that you are 100% safe in London and 100% unsafe in the USA just because of a Gun Law shows how ignorant you are.

Do you take everything literally? Of course it's an exaggeration..
Must be a bore to go out with.

karter
29-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Do you take everything literally? Of course it's an exaggeration..
Must be a bore to go out with.

Still a pretty ignorant thing to say unless you have been there and seen it happening

oli
29-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Still a pretty ignorant thing to say unless you have been there and seen it happening

No it's not, my word, you are unbelievable. You're just like a stupid atheist who says I only believe what I see. Do you need to go to Syria to understand that there is a war going on? No you don't your argument is stupid case closed.

karter
29-08-2013, 01:08 PM
No it's not, my word, you are unbelievable. You're just like a stupid atheist who says I only believe what I see. Do you need to go to Syria to understand that there is a war going on? No you don't your argument is stupid case closed.

That's a fact, Syria is in war, however the fact that you'd get murdered in USA because of a gun law is an assumption without a proof or base, your "point" is actually invalid and as I said in the first post, your posts are so stupid, they're painful to read

oli
29-08-2013, 01:35 PM
That's a fact, Syria is in war, however the fact that you'd get murdered in USA because of a gun law is an assumption without a proof or base, your "point" is actually invalid and as I said in the first post, your posts are so stupid, they're painful to read

*REMOVED* I just said that it was exaggerated (and one can infer that you have a lack of intelligence considering you weren't able to pick up on it), it is a fact that over 10k people a year die in the US from guns whilst in the UK it never goes over 100, *REMOVED*

Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.

karter
29-08-2013, 01:42 PM
YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT. I just said that it was exaggerated (and one can infer that you have a lack of intelligence considering you weren't able to pick up on it), it is a fact that over 10k people a year die in the US from guns whilst in the UK it never goes over 100, that is a ******* fact you stupid mug. My point isn't invalid you are just a complete idiot who clearly nobody wants to be seen outside with.

Oop I hit a nerve...I thought "case was closed"

anyway

Between 2000 and 2010, a total of 35,609 people died from guns -- (sources: CDF (http://www.childrensdefense.org/child-research-data-publications/data/state-data-repository/protect-children-not-guns-key-facts-2013.pdf), U.S. Census (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/index.html); CDC (http://webappa.cdc.gov/sasweb/ncipc/mortrate10_us.html)

The average turns out to be around 3k not 10k?? Wrong fact, invalid point. CASE CLOSED

oli
29-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Oop I hit a nerve...I thought "case was closed"

anyway

The average turns out to be around 3k not 10k?? Wrong fact, invalid point. CASE CLOSED

You reopened it by replying, you hit my nerve 5 replies ago when I realised what an idiot you are.

1)
In the 10 years from 2000 through 2009, more than 298,000 people died from gunshots in the U.S., about 30,000 people a year.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robwaters/2012/07/24/gun-violence-the-public-health-issue-politicians-want-to-ignore/

2)
In 2008, ~12,000 Americans Were Killed With Guns
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-americans-killed-with-guns-2012-7#ixzz2dMmnBhes

3)According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report, between 2006 and 2010 47,856 people were murdered in the U.S. by firearms,
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/08/guns-in-america-a-statistical-look/

I could go on but these 3 should be enough to stop your pathetic excuse for a brain.

karter
29-08-2013, 02:11 PM
You reopened it by replying, you hit my nerve 5 replies ago when I realised what an idiot you are.

1)
In the 10 years from 2000 through 2009, more than 298,000 people died from gunshots in the U.S., about 30,000 people a year.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/robwaters/2012/07/24/gun-violence-the-public-health-issue-politicians-want-to-ignore/

2)
In 2008, ~12,000 Americans Were Killed With Guns
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-americans-killed-with-guns-2012-7#ixzz2dMmnBhes

3)According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report, between 2006 and 2010 47,856 people were murdered in the U.S. by firearms,
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/08/guns-in-america-a-statistical-look/

I could go on but these 3 should be enough to stop your pathetic excuse for a brain.

I hope you know it includes suicide, accidental deaths and gun use by the police. SIGH

myles
29-08-2013, 02:36 PM
id want to stay in london to be honest

oli
29-08-2013, 03:00 PM
I hope you know it includes suicide, accidental deaths and gun use by the police. SIGH

Of course it does but the majority isn't.

-:Undertaker:-
29-08-2013, 03:06 PM
The English countryside.

karter
29-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Of course it does but the majority isn't.

"19392 firearms suicides in 2010"

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm

oli
29-08-2013, 03:51 PM
"19392 firearms suicides in 2010"

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/suicide.htm

a total of 25,423 firearm homicides and 34,235 firearm suicides

same website 2006-2007

ARTPOP
03-10-2013, 05:39 PM
New York

Lewis
03-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Heaven, if it exists, of course.

Lucy
04-10-2013, 04:09 AM
I always imagine retiring in the British countryside, somewhere peaceful but not too far away.

MilksAreUs
04-10-2013, 06:58 AM
I've always wanted to try America/New York, seems a v. nice place.

wiktoria
05-10-2013, 06:25 PM
somewhere in australia

Zak
09-10-2013, 09:38 AM
I liked that house on GTA V where that FIB agent was living. I forgot his name Devon maybe? He has a Bugatti Veyron. The view from his house is out of this world.. even if it is just a game.

.:TaylorSwift:
11-10-2013, 12:17 AM

Good cause i wanna live where u live ( AU)

HE-Joshua
16-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Good cause i wanna live where u live ( AU)
Well I'm moving out of Australia in 2014 so thats got to say something... The economy is far to expensive - the only way to make it in Australia is with a 30 year debt.

lucaskf390
16-10-2013, 01:21 PM
Canada Would be great

.:TaylorSwift:
16-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Well I'm moving out of Australia in 2014 so thats got to say something... The economy is far to expensive - the only way to make it in Australia is with a 30 year debt.
a Debt :o. no no no!!!!! I will one day visit the AU once day

Ardemax
19-10-2013, 01:15 PM

You do realise that Australia has one of the highest average wages in the world, iirc :P

As for me, it is between Manchester and London I think. Manchester because of the people (no offence Londoners, but Northerners are just more friendly) and London because of the heritage.

Futz
19-10-2013, 01:44 PM
probably the centre of london (currently live in birmz)

I'd have to have a long holiday in different countries before I could consider moving there
although I'd love to experience growing up in various places over the world

-Moniquee.
03-11-2013, 01:31 PM
America freaks me out with all their gun violence! :(
But, Australia is the best place, I wouldn't choose anywhere else.

Lanyon
12-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Sitka, Alaska for a while

!x!dude!x!2
13-11-2013, 04:58 AM
I always wanted to live in Las Vegas

lawrawrrr
13-11-2013, 09:30 AM
New Zealand or California really. But I'll probably stay here.

on phone xx

IceNineKills
14-11-2013, 10:18 PM
finland or iceland.

Vodafone
15-11-2013, 03:39 PM
United Kingdom of Scandinavia, I really want to move back to my ancestral homeland.

scottish
15-11-2013, 04:29 PM
don't have one really.. anywhere with buttons;

Mikey
22-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Either London area or in the USA.. New York, San Fran

Chipmunks
22-11-2013, 09:35 PM
idc where! but it has to be someone cold !

RoyalPacific
23-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Either New York, Miami, Australia or New Zealand - not fussy! :)

ihatehash
24-11-2013, 10:57 AM
New Castle. lol srs.
or some island city.

compositeLegend
26-11-2013, 04:10 PM
I absolutely love where I am at the moment, which is Australia. So I expect to stay here for the future. But that doesn't mean I would miss a chance to experience living in America, Asia and Europe, but short-term only. Also some locations such as some countries in Europe and Asia would be more difficult to live in because of language barriers so that perhaps would decrease the time living there...

Drunq
28-11-2013, 11:15 AM
I wouldn't mind America but I think I might get disoriented being how huge it is. I bet there's alot of fun over there. My hearts with Europe until then! So anywhere in Europe would do. Cheaper and not fussed. ;)

Mikey
30-11-2013, 03:36 PM
I have four choices!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/47/New_york_times_square-terabass.jpg
New Yorkkk!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/SF_From_Marin_Highlands3.jpg
San Francisco

http://drupal.in-cdn.net/cdn/article/public/working_in_los_angeles.jpg
LAAAAAA

or if all fails..

http://www.ssauk.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/london_2423609b.jpg
LONDONNN

karter
01-12-2013, 04:04 PM
thanks to tumblr i have made a huge list of where i wanna go and possibly live and mostly are in my own country
!! caution: spoiler's rlly large lol

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/Rocky_bay_gnangarra-1.jpg/1421px-Rocky_bay_gnangarra-1.jpg

Perth, Australia

http://24.media.tumblr.com/489695882bbe8edf23025ee0796ee992/tumblr_mq7xxf9P5q1qcxifvo2_500.jpg

San Francisco, USA

http://hillpost.in/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/chinni-village-kinnaur.jpg

Kinnaur, India

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/assets/images/article/outdoor/4464/RottnestIslandWA_TourismAustralia_main.jpg

Rottnest Island, USA

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Nainital.jpg

Nainital, India

http://insidersabroad.s3.amazonaws.com/regions/Sicily/Sicily---Mt.-Etna.jpg

Sicily, Italy

http://www.rgico.com/briefcase/107027_38201383443AM65092.jpg

Los Angeles, USA

http://www.youramazingplaces.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Santorini-Greece.jpg

Santorini, Greece

http://media.smithsonianmag.com/images/Jaisalmer-Fort-India-631.jpg

Jaisalmer, India

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/2/7/1265555743348/Stanley-on-the-Falkland-I-001.jpg

Stanley, Falkland Islands

http://www.casinoseurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/bern-scenic-beauty.jpg

Bern, Switzerland

http://www.darter.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/lahaul-spiti-11.jpg

Spiti, India

http://manipuronline.com/wp-content/gallery/loktak-lake/loktak-lake.jpg

Loktak, India

http://blog.beatthebrochure.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/beaches-paphos-cyprus.jpg
Paphos, Cyprus

http://www.amazingtoursbd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/kandy.jpg

Kandy, Sri Lanka

http://bharatdiscovery.org/w/images/2/22/Srinagar-Kashmir.jpg

Srinagar, India

http://www.wallpaperswala.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/beautiful-ooty.jpg

Ooty, India

CaptiveScope
01-12-2013, 11:04 PM
Either London or somewhere like Los Angeles or even Miami.

Chipmunks
01-12-2013, 11:07 PM
somewhere cold! or someone in florida!

Reality
02-12-2013, 09:28 PM
I have loads:
Back to Canada
Japan
China
Russia
Romania
Poland

So yeah :P

Lindsey
02-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Australia.

OldLoveSong
02-12-2013, 10:39 PM
probably Aruba ! Some place tropical and relaxing ;3

dana1099
02-12-2013, 11:04 PM
i would love to move to spain and brush up on my spanish.

TheDoctor.
04-12-2013, 06:31 AM
I am currently on my GAP year in Canada with a working visa. I probably will move here in the future possibly after I've done university.

Milarz
08-12-2013, 06:54 AM
Honolulu Hawaii

UnrealGoffEmo
15-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Probably America but anywhere like on a Desert Island or an Island I have got un-limited options to do anything I want to - like play Sport, Shop, do all my hobbies. May-be say like Cuba or Barbados - that has this relative calm life - though you can be in the USA in double quick time for the high-life too.

shiver
15-12-2013, 03:08 PM
i've decided that when i'm older i MUST have a home in Montreux, Swizterland

JerseySafety
19-12-2013, 12:34 PM
Auckland/NZ is great. Not as expensive to live as some places but the living quality and freedom is amazing. It's got everything a good city needs and the economy here is good compared to likes of Australia who I heard are having major issues. One place I wouldn't want to live is USA - could stay there in New York or LA but could never live there would get too home sick :(

Metric1
20-12-2013, 06:05 AM
Where I live now with regular winter trips to Florida!

Sloths
20-12-2013, 06:31 AM
If I stayed in Nz I would have to stay in the city although I would love to move somewhere colder even though Nz isn't that warm compared to Australia. Maybe move back to UK or something dont really know exact place I'd love to live.

Connected--
20-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Maldives is an awfully amazing country i could ever live in!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Aiden
20-12-2013, 03:46 PM
Near London lol

Empired
21-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Probably where I am right now. Although I wouldn't mind living in Canada either!

lRhyss
22-12-2013, 03:38 PM
Jersey, UK/FR

Drewar
22-12-2013, 03:54 PM
I don't believe that I've done enough traveling to be well informed enough to answer this question.

I love Canada (where I was born, raised, and currently live) very much so I would have to really love somewhere else to consider moving there long-term.

With that being said, there are tons of places I'd love to travel and think I could be happy living at:
Ireland
Australia
Belgium

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!